• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: "Pokémon Naranja" 2005 Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    johnlycett, it's the zepellin we used to reach the Orange Islands.

Well Don Sergio (;)) I got some time to see the new events and the improvments the Beta2 had, and well, I think you may have released it a bit too early (due to finding many errors), but, oh well, we are all happy to see Naranja back into action.

Everything about the game was great. I only keep wondering when will we be finally able to get CUT... XD

Most likely I haven't finished playing the Beta (you like hiding lots of things, so I have to keep searching), but so far 10/10. Keep it up, hope to see a Beta3 this year (highly improbable, huh? :P)

johnlycett

Not Booted Out - be like me!
    Years
    hey sergio im not much of banner maker but my mate DXLIM made this banner for anyone hoo want use it

"Pokémon Naranja" 2005 Hack of the Year

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2016
    Hey! DXLIM = OmegaGroudon okay...
    Well, is it beta2 goes untill tangelo isla? I mean the beta can save brock?

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Wow, I love the custom tiles. And the Brock thing is pretty funny. Well, this looks amazing. Two thumbs up.

Years
    Okay before i was writning a kind of fast.
    i was going into ivys lab, and brock came in, after he came he was going out in the garden meet ivy, then there is a viplume and i workt away, when i came back the viplume was making the stun spore, and now i can not go near them and i cant go in to the lapras, so what shall i do? how do i get the lapras and how do i do the event white the viplume and the lab?

Sergio--

...call me Serg!o...
    Years
    >johnlycett
    yes I edited the grass animation, cause when you edit the grass tiles you have to edit too the animation so that it will look good.
    yeah Zel, the zeppelin

>zel
    Hi Don Carlos, ive said i dont want to retard more the release. Anyway ive fixed the most. But all of you can report bugs here
    And no cut. No. No cut. Keep all this in mind please, jeje
    It's vengeance for the people who annoyed me with that, muajajajaja

The next beta 3 in this year? I think that maybe: kike-scott tell me he want to hack naranja together, but it 's only a project

>johnlycett
    thanks, maybe the font isn't telated with naranja, but well.
    I've improved it a bit for those who want to add it to his sign:

PHP:
    [IMG]https://img519.imageshack.us/img519/6430/barbanerqu2.png[/IMG]

Edit: I've just remember i have some bars fro your sign, I hope you like it:

PHP:
    [center][URL="https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=54546"][IMG]https://wah.studiopokemon.com/naranja/bar-supporter.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

PHP:
    [center][URL="https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=54546"][IMG]https://wah.studiopokemon.com/naranja/bar-ilove.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

PHP:
    [center][URL="https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=54546"][IMG]https://wah.studiopokemon.com/naranja/bar-yoamo.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

>OmegaGroudon
    Of course you can save brock, xD you have to ask help to some expert in pokemon curation...
    This beta have this islands:

>Kazaam
    jeje, yeah, I think the graphics are one of its strong points.

>shevchenko
    thanks

>Sebbe
    Please edit your post instead doble-posting
    After get the GSBall you need the permission of somebody for can enter in the TANGELO Recuperation center.

Last edited:
    Years
    Did you remove the crystal onix.I don't see him anywhere on the map.
    Anyway this beta is just great Now I am trying to get permission so I can have Lapras. Anyway Good Luck with it:classic:

Sergio--

...call me Serg!o...
    Years
    Already saw this update on WAH, but is still looks amazing. Your new tiles and Pikachu sprite are amazing.
    thanks,
    Anyway i am open for any suggestion, ok?

Did you remove the crystal onix.I don't see him anywhere on the map.
    Anyway this beta is just great Now I am trying to get permission so I can have Lapras. Anyway Good Luck with it:classic:
    It is in the map, hehe, check it better please, anyway I hope you've reached the Crystal cave in the north of MANDARINA island

johnlycett

Not Booted Out - be like me!
    Years
    sergio this looks so good,
    i really enjoy the kabuto cave i loved seeing mars it looks great.
    Also i love how its really like the orange islands like the race at navel island gym and racing at mikan island,and brock heheheh it makes me laugh so much.

but i noticed one wierd thing about the grass some bits at tangelo are
    are abit like this and dont have the animation

the crystal cave is extreamly hard and i like it good work

Years
    I've got one question - when translation will be completed, because I don't know anything abou spanish.

Years
    johnlycett, the grass is supposed to be like that. It is for detail.

As for suggestions Serg!o, I have 2. The first thing (I think) you should do is make all the doors one size. I noticed that a lot of the doors have the dimensions from Ruby, while the others have the dimensions of FireRed. Another thing (I think) you should do is replace the cliff tiles. It would look better if you made your own.

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
    Naranja is alive?

Cool.

The only thing that bothers me in this hack is that Orange Islands geography is nothing like the proper one from anime and the map looks nothing like the official map. But I know, it's due to technical limitations. It's impossible to make Orange Islands in original format, isn't it?

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
    -tackles Sergio-

That is for a) Having one of my favorite names b) making one of my favorite hacks.

I've been quite the fan of Naranja for awhile, mainly because it recreated the Orange Islands with great details ^^ All I can say is that this is pure awsome, although I do have a question: Could your possibly send me the Wingull OW? I've been trying to find those things for ages now x_X

Other than that, it looks great. I would play it, but everything I download to plays these things crash x D

~*Pikafan*~

Man I gotta stop leaving!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 23, 2011
    Man, this is one of the best hacks I've ever seen!

Still no cut? Oh well. You need cut for a lot in here.

I can't wait for it to be finished.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back