• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Netplay(New Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    Oh, cool, I'm into My Chemical Romance, Metallica, Slipknot, Disturbed, Crooked X, Killswitch Engage, etc.Now, enough of that lol. Sooooooo, ever gonna post like what you have so far in IPS?
    i would, but i wouldnt release it incomplete because we're starting as soon as the IPS comes out, and we need it complete. I'm mapping it still right now.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    I think I'll join in

Name:Charz
    Place:
    Cinnabar Island

ok ur on the list. there isn't really any room for an even small apartment building, let alone houses so what do you guys think I should do as a way to have people live on the island? any bright ideas? cinnabar is the only place I have this problem with.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    Alright, If Cinnabar is too small, Charz can have it. I'll move to Viridan then.
    no, there will be room I'll just make the inside of the building in Cinnabar larger than the building looks or multiple floors. don't worry. the point is to have enough space for everyone that wants to live in the town/city/island(in this case) so like i said, don't worry.

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    yeah, i remember but we're using fire red now so I thought u might not have problems with that rather than ruby. no worries, I'll take you off the list
    and since we haven't started going through the list yet, I just took you off, rather than putting your name in pink

Yeah, I just changed to. I'm still keeping all screennames though, just so you know. It's just in parenthesis,just so players know who on here that it is. There is going to be two apartment buildings in Celadon once I finish adding them in all the cities and post it. So most of the room will be in saffron and celadon, bc they're the biggest cities in the game
    I see... well? Is the way maps work in FireRed any different in Ruby? remeber, I only have trouble when creating NEW maps. I can easily re-map a wasted map, change warps and stuff like that. f I can replace a normal map, I would consider re-joining.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    I see... well? Is the way maps work in FireRed any different in Ruby? remeber, I only have trouble when creating NEW maps. I can easily re-map a wasted map, change warps and stuff like that. f I can replace a normal map, I would consider re-joining.
    no, their not any different. What I do is on amap, click file, map >> insert map, then next to create new space you click create and insert, and it makes a new map, a copy of the map you were viewing when you press the insert button. You could do that over and over to make new maps. Just put it in the same bank as the ones in the header though, like banks 3 and 4 for littleroot. It doesn't rly matter what bank, but it bothers me when the numbers are totally different from map to map under the same header

Hey Someperson, this is a little off topic, but how do you make maps bigger or smaller?
    you click header and on map dimensions you change the numbers to whatever width and length of tiles you want. sometimes when you map a map larger, it just warps into black instead of the map, so to fix that just do what i said above, but go on replace map instead and put the same bank and map numbers as the map you're on, so insert a map into itself.

Soooo how do we get a house???
    1. you're already on the list
    and
    2. you make it, so you have to map it out yourself.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    hey every1 just dropping in. sry about the wait for the patch. It's still not done. It's taking longer than I thought lol. So, I should have it up by late tonight or before, or if not that sometime tomorrow. And I'm also going to try to have this moved to the showcase once the patch is up, and screenshots. New banners are coming too, so replace the old olds. I'm not doing the whole banner-of-where-you-live concept and I plan on just making more banners just saying the name of it, with a variety of designs or something. I also could ask everyone that does banners that's in it to make one, to put on the thread.

A feature I thought of a few days ago was(since it's called NETPLAY), to have some kind of short tournament/battle type-thing and there would be 4 winners, and those winners would be edited in as the elite 4 with their team they used in the tourney. But idk about it bc vbalink lags a lot and some battles would have to be started over, etc. If we did that, screenshots of the link battles would be a plus too. But you'd have to press F12 in vba instead of going through all the menus lol bc then there prob would be a link error or smth. Just wanted to let every1 know.

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013
    Lol...haven't come here in a while...

You need to put me down as a Saffron resident plz...thankies!

hey every1 just dropping in. sry about the wait for the patch. It's still not done. It's taking longer than I thought lol. So, I should have it up by late tonight or before, or if not that sometime tomorrow. And I'm also going to try to have this moved to the showcase once the patch is up, and screenshots. New banners are coming too, so replace the old olds. I'm not doing the whole banner-of-where-you-live concept and I plan on just making more banners just saying the name of it, with a variety of designs or something. I also could ask everyone that does banners that's in it to make one, to put on the thread.

A feature I thought of a few days ago was(since it's called NETPLAY), to have some kind of short tournament/battle type-thing and there would be 4 winners, and those winners would be edited in as the elite 4 with their team they used in the tourney. But idk about it bc vbalink lags a lot and some battles would have to be started over, etc. If we did that, screenshots of the link battles would be a plus too. But you'd have to press F12 in vba instead of going through all the menus lol bc then there prob would be a link error or smth. Just wanted to let every1 know.

Sounds good...except I don't trust VBA Link. But I do think it is a very good idea about putting top residents in the E4...

To be FAIR I would suggest using the first 4 to sign up + yourself as the Champion as the Elite Four...

Meh, it's fair, but it means I don't get a spot on the E4...

I hate having a conscience :P

But as a consolation to my soul, I know it would totally change the hack, but how about having numbers 6-13 as the Gym Leaders? As number 10, that would mean I get a spot! :P

But now my conscience is troubling me about the fact I sound a bit pushy...not to mention about numbers 14 onwards being left out...

Oh heck, I'll just go ahead and push the button that says 'Submit Reply'.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    oh every1 and btw, i'm back now, and i'm not leaving pc anymore, if you didn't read I' just won't be one for a bit bc i'm taking a break/absence from PC. Once I start getting back into things, I'll post that finished patch and you guys can start =]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back