• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon New Emerald

What is the feature you want to see in another hack?

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    Does it happens with every pokemon's moves and pokemons? Some pokemons can have some later moves as level 1 move.

i was checking that only happen me in pokemon that i catch because i have a pikachu that i get from a egg in the day care and dont have the bug

Years
  • i was checking that only happen me in pokemon that i catch because i have a pikachu that i get from a egg in the day care and dont have the bug

Thanks for reporting. I will take a look later today.
    Please, Can you test something for me?
    Try with Scyther. He shouldn't have doubled move in re learner.
    And try with Blaziken with level 36 or more, Blaze kick should be doubled and maybe another move too.

Thanks

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    Thanks for reporting. I will take a look later today.
    Please, Can you test something for me?
    Try with Scyther. He shouldn't have doubled move in re learner.
    And try with Blaziken with level 36 or more, Blaze kick should be doubled and maybe another move too.

Thanks

I check it and SCYTHER dont have repeat moves...., I think is related with the evolves, because Charizard have repeat moves, Gardevoir the same, Charizard the same....

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    But is weird because have an Umbreon and dont have repeat moves xD is weird..

Years
  • But is weird because have an Umbreon and dont have repeat moves xD is weird..
    This is how the game works. Most of time it happens with level up evolved pokemons. Their learnset has repeated moves, most of them are evolution moves as level 1 moves, so they can have some moves if someone hacks the game to make them appear with lower level. You can see learnsets that works this way in bulbapedia like the Charizard's one. https://m.bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Charizard_(Pokémon)/Generation_VI_learnset#By_leveling_up

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    Thanks a lot! Just one question, a Facebook Group or Discord group or something like that about your Hack Rom? I ask for Join Me :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2019
    Hack is running great so far but I seem to have run into an issue. I just leveled up my Houndour to 24 and it didn't evolve. It's not holding an Everstone or anything, so is that a bug, or does it evolve a different way in this hack?

Edit: He evolved at 25. Never mind!

XD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2021
    Wow this game looks amazing! Are you planning on adding an IV perfecter? Never understood the point of grinding for the pokemon you want - the strategy comes in picking the species and movesets you want to employ.

That would really put this hack over the top.

Years
  • Nice hack, Igor! I'm playing it and I'm liking the game so far. You plan on improving the hack even more like inserting the Gen VI cries, cross gen evos, mega evos, decaptalizing and so on? By the way, this is not a killing bug, but the game unfortunately don't work with a BIOS file on "My Boy!", don't know if other emulators has this issue though. Thanks for this hack, man!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Wow this game looks amazing! Are you planning on adding an IV perfecter? Never understood the point of grinding for the pokemon you want - the strategy comes in picking the species and movesets you want to employ.

That would really put this hack over the top.

Thanks. I have plans to add IV perfect, but I still have to find some time and how to add it. Maybe something after elite 4 to not make the game so easy.

Nice hack, Igor! I'm playing it and I'm liking the game so far. You plan on improving the hack even more like inserting the Gen VI cries, cross gen evos, mega evos, decaptalizing and so on? By the way, this is not a killing bug, but the game unfortunately don't work with a BIOS file on "My Boy!", don't know if other emulators has this issue though. Thanks for this hack, man!

Thanks for playing it. I want to add gen vi cries but I hate the Pikachu one.:shaking-head-no:
    For cross gen and mega evos It's not possible as I reduced save system to make it works with 3ds virtual console, so no pokémon and item expansion, unless I change some pokémons, but one of the first things I planned was distributing all pokemons in the routes and it consumed much time cause I used base stats and habitats to make it and I dont want to do it again, sorry for that.

Decaptalizing is on my plans but is not priority. I want to decap everything but without using patches cause I want to make sure it won't have bugs and be easy to fix as I will know what is changed.

For BIOS I will test some things to see what happens.

My priorities list:
    Bug fixing
    Choice items
    Ability capsules
    IV perfecter
    Research to make the room locked by the trees in sootopolis works
    Decap

I don't have much time now, so it will take some months to happen. Sorry guys.

Thanks for playing

Last edited:
    Years
  • I released a small update today.
    I fixed a bug where you can avoid getting the map and watch and fixed some mistakes in the location list.

Years
  • Well, there's a decap patch by LePug, would be good to use this as a base for decap. I found just little things like "ApealL".

But i changed some scripts and battle engine changed a lot of things. Probably I will have some issues applying it. I prefer to do my own decap to avoid these kind of issues and make easier to revert unwanted changes.

Back