• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Normal (Build 3.0 RC 2.73 Live Update)

DBKHD

Elite Saiyan
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 5, 2022
Is there any way you can put your hack into 4shared so that I can download it into my phone for me to play the game?

Edit: I mean, when you completed your hack. :)

Jet Pilot

I killed Spiderman.
Years
Is there any way you can put your hack into 4shared so that I can download it into my phone for me to play the game?

Edit: I mean, when you completed your hack. :)

Patch it on your computer, upload it to sendspace.com, download iShare on your iPod and download it. Fastest way.
If you can't download using iShare, luckily sendspace's links are only 15 letters long.

Agous

Solid Mercury?
Years
Hey. I'm having trouble downloading the Beta Versions. Can someone upload them to Mediafire. Its a lot simpler that way and there is nothing you must download before recieving the GBA file.

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
I like to see some Gen VI Pokemon and some Gen V Legendaries like Tornadus, Landorus, etc
I'm not a fan of Gen V and VI and those legends are irrelevant to the game's plot. However, there are very few Gen Vs in the game because they "fit in" with the older Pokemon. I don't want the game to have too much random legendaries. The Taejo Dex will contain the typical regional 3 main legendaries, 3 main trio legendaries and its "sub legendaries." That should be enough for the region. The Seijo Dex (aka Extended Dex) will contain a few more rare powerful legends.

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Still working on Pokewood City and my occasional touch ups for all other completed areas. Trying to make this game integrated and explorable as much as possible. There will be a lot of secrets to uncover that you will have to find on your own! This is going to be a monster game when completed (including the completion of Seijo), but I'm just focused on Taejo right now. And always be sure to check out the front page for daily new screens!

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
Years
Ween I went to download the file, it was an "exe" file, I had downloaded it and it was a virus...

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
Years
dem college midterms >.< so glad Winter Break is almost here q_q. Hope your college life is better than mine, Frozen

in case this is seen as spam, I can't wait for the next beta ^^, I won't mind if the next beta even has 3 Gyms :p

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
I'm highly considering changing the beta construct of the game now. Beta 2 (as of now) would take a while to complete. Then beta 3 would have been the graphical update to beta 2. I'm thinking that I'll just fuse beta 2 and beta 3 together to create a nicely polished beta with four/five or so gyms. Also, there are some places in the story that are going to take awhile to map and script (and I want to learn ASM) cause it's going to be to be a huge part of the story. And I want more time to think of the concepts, layout, scripts, ASM, mapping, etc.

ASM is going to take a while for me to grasp, haha. And I want to import more music and change the trainer battle music and whatnot (and change more internal things). All of this is going to take time. I'm going to make a beta that includes the work that I have now with the inclusion of Pokewood City and some graphical updates. Hence beta 2.3, or something, lol. Beta 2.3 will have more features such as trainer class music, fairy-type, modified balanced type chart (poison is super effective against steel because poison corrodes steel and ice-types gets more love now, haha), and "five" badges. And some more changed graphics, such as the battle background, trainer graphics, and whatnot.

Back