• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Nox Online

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Still alive, first post updated.
Do you plan on releasing the "Online Kit" so we could see more Online Features for other games as well . I know you have done a lot for the community from the background , with Mark screwing things up.... I really hope to see an "Online kit" from you in the future after you release Nox :D
Also Can't wait to play NOX !!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Mar 30, 2016
Do you plan on releasing the "Online Kit" so we could see more Online Features for other games as well . I know you have done a lot for the community from the background , with Mark screwing things up.... I really hope to see an "Online kit" from you in the future after you release Nox :D
Also Can't wait to play NOX !!

There's a lot of custom stuff in his game like the co op battles. I don't really see an online kit being released for it. It's being made with the open source rpg maker too.

Back