• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon ObsidianBlack & PewterWhite (Beta 3.0 available!)

Telinc1

Weirdo Extraordinaire
Years
it freeze at restaurant lune event
That's nowhere near enough information for me to fix the (potential) issue. I've tried resetting the variable and it works just fine.
What happens? Is the screen completely black, are you unable to move, or does the game actually crash (accompanied by the GBA crash sound)?
I'd love a screenshot, video or save file.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 30, 2020
I got a Togepi at the Game Corner. It's a bug/flying type. Just thought I'd mention that.

Also, thanks for making it possible to exchange game corner coins for regular money.

Telinc1

Weirdo Extraordinaire
Years
I got a Togepi at the Game Corner. It's a bug/flying type. Just thought I'd mention that.

Also, thanks for making it possible to exchange game corner coins for regular money.
That's probably an oversight on my part. Thanks, I'll fix it!

I'll appreciate it if you could give me information about the crash in Restaurant Luné (when you get to that event). So far I've been unable to replicate it.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 30, 2020
That's probably an oversight on my part. Thanks, I'll fix it!

I'll appreciate it if you could give me information about the crash in Restaurant Luné (when you get to that event). So far I've been unable to replicate it.

My game didn't crash during the Luné event. This was on Pewter White by the way, if that helps.

Edit: By the way, I noticed the Pokedex on the first page says Nidoran-M is exclusive to Obsidian Black, but I found it and Nidorino in the Pewter White Safari Zone. I also saw Elekid was in the Obsidian Black game corner, when the Pokedex says it's exclusive to Pewter White.

Last edited:

Telinc1

Weirdo Extraordinaire
Years
Is this hack still in production?
I recently took a hiatus from Pokémon hacking, then I became a moderator at SMW Central and have since focused all my free time there, which is why work on this hack has slowed to a crawl. Additionally, I'm in the middle of planning a pretty big personal project. All in all, I currently have absolutely no time to devote to this hack.

It is not, however, canceled; it's just low priority at the moment because of my other projects. I have always dreamed of finishing it and I don't plan on giving up on those dreams - it just might take a while before I actually have time to work on this hack. Rest assured, though, I will properly pick it up one day, no matter if it's in the near or distant future (hopefully near!).

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
I recently took a hiatus from Pok?mon hacking, then I became a moderator at SMW Central and have since focused all my free time there, which is why work on this hack has slowed to a crawl. Additionally, I'm in the middle of planning a pretty big personal project. All in all, I currently have absolutely no time to devote to this hack.

It is not, however, canceled; it's just low priority at the moment because of my other projects. I have always dreamed of finishing it and I don't plan on giving up on those dreams - it just might take a while before I actually have time to work on this hack. Rest assured, though, I will properly pick it up one day, no matter if it's in the near or distant future (hopefully near!).
Ok at least you told the fans the whole story. Kudos to you because you will finish it in the future and devs who created Rom hacks EX: Pokemon cyan, etc, stopped developing and did not say a wordabout there game. Take your time, no matter what people say, it's a Rom hack not a paid game so be thankful to the people who created and attempted to make Rom hacks. Thanks for letting us know the state of the Rom hack.

Back