• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Opal & Coral

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
    Hi, a new ScreenShot:
    Pokémon Opal & Coral

Prof. Rose's Pokémon Research Lab, with FR tiles.

I hope you like it, See ya!

Last edited:

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Your new screens look amazing buddy. I love the look of this hack so much, and especially the scripting that you've been doing man.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2013
    Yo Kike, I think that the new beehives are a bit big. but for the rest the screenies look great! Keep up the good work and if u need some trainer sprites, just ask me and ill make some

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
    Hey, thanks for posting!
    New Screenshots:
    Pokémon Opal & Coral

Pokémon Center with FR Tiles.

Pokémon Opal & Coral

Pokémon Center 2nd Floor

And now...
    Pokémon Opal & Coral

The Headbutt trees Script.
    Don't pay atention at the hero's Ball Minisprite, it will be changed soon.
    Also, all Trees in the Map will be Headbuttable. But, as Zel says Save your game every time before Headbutting a tree, because some trees frozen your game. Maybe it will be reapaired.

I hope you like them, Cya!

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    that's not what i mean when i said the beehives needed more detail. i meant you should make them stand out more. give them some light shading and darker outlining so that it not only goes with the whole tileset, but also that it stands out, making it easier for those who play your hack to recognize them.

here, i did a little touching up on the older screenshot with the honeycombs:
    Pokémon Opal & Coral

if you want to use those, feel free. i used all the colors that were already on tree and the honeycomb.

edit: also, you may want to consider using different sprites for the headbutt trees. they just don't look right =/... if that's something you'd want to consider, then you can always have me redesign a headbutt tree to look more... well, bushy? i don't do much overworld spriting, but i'd like to try...XD

Last edited:

Mew88

Flamethrower!
    Years
    I am most impressed with this hack! The colours, the scripting, the 4th gen pokemon....everything about this hack is just amazing! I look forward to giving it a go! Keep up the great work!!

D R E ™

Goku's back oh yeh!
    Years
    Good job and i love the head butt thing, just resprite the calling out your pokemon thing and it will be perfect, this game is awsome please keep up the good work.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2013
    Yo Kike-Scott,
    Nice new screenies! and the headbutt script is great! also, i like samsons bee hives, maybe you could use them. Keep up the good work :D
    Cya, UnitRico

Green Charizard

pɹɐzıɹɐɥɔ uǝǝɹƃ
    Years
    Very, very nice indeed, however I noticed something in your headbutt video. The font is a bit off on a few letters, like the "r" I think it's one pixel too high. Easy fix though, so good luck. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back