• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Orange FLame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2006
    WoW!!!

i was thinking of doing something abit like this, good idea!

Good luck with it, looks great!

-Sasuke-

ダッジアベンジャ
    Years
    Ok today I did alittle spriting. I finally made the back sprite of the heroin. Tell me what you think:

Pokémon Orange FLame.
    Pokémon Orange FLame.

Starting on the 9th of October I'll be working all day on this since i have the week off. The beta will be out on Thursday.

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
    Years
    It looks good, it might just be the first back sprite of the DP Heroine that looks decent(since most hacks have been unsuccessful with that).

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    I should post on this one more often, since there seems to be a good effort with scripts, and the maps rock. Good luck with all of that!

The heroine back looks good, but does she seem to have a different skin colour for her face and arms? Just asking...

Demonik Sorciz

Peace, Love, & Happiness 4EVE!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    Dark Lucario I attached the pics for you.

Ok I have some good news and bad. I have a week free starting on the 8th of october. The bad news is that I can't work on it untill then. So the beta will be out during that week.

the "Pearl.PNG" one looks like the chick from fire red and leaf green

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Since it's the 8th of October, I'd like to wish you good luck with the project.

Happy scripting, too!

-Sasuke-

ダッジアベンジャ
    Years
    Well my internet at my house is down so from today I might not be on but I will still be working on it and I still plan on Releasing the beta on thursday.....somehow.

sohappy

AIPOM!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2007
    Good luck with your hack -Sasuke-. I love all the screens. Hope your net connection gets better.

-Sasuke-

ダッジアベンジャ
    Years
    Pokémon Orange FLame.

The first Beta!!
    As promised here is the first beta from Pokemon Orange Flame. Before releasing this I wanted to have the title screen done but it's not. Anyway I hope yall enjoy it. Please post your comments. To download just click on the Attachment.

Last edited:

sohappy

AIPOM!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2007
    This is great great -Saksuke-. The new poses are great! Pikachu and Pidgey's pose are awesome. This is the first time I ever lost to Gary, dang.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    I'm playing it, and will keep on playing it later. For now my opinion is...
    It's great!, I wonder how far goes, will I find a Gym somewhere?

insectduel

ROM-Hacker, YouTube content creator
    Years
    *Downloads*

Can't wait to go home to try out the beta version of the game. Hope thieves won't import this one onto a real GBA cartridge.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    ok, i'm playing the hack right now. looks good so far, but why is his eevee level 10? o.o? pikachu is so dead LOL. the light ball is a nice tough tho :).

i'll edit this post to comment on things:

wow, on a ship. what a creative perspective!
    richie's back sprite (i'm sure you know this) needs some more editing than color changes.
    pidgey looks fierce. awesome.
    O.o pikachu learned agility at level 6. that's gotta be something new lol
    i love the first island's mapping. the fact that you gotta surf to the dreameater dude is definitely new.
    the item that you must give bill is still named "oak's parcel" when the shop owner gives it to you, but is "bill's goods" when you give it to bill.
    kewl, i just got a charmander!! w00t. (kewl sprite)
    ditto, hoot-hoot and oddish o.0... that's new. this hack looks real promising so far.
    the sandshrew sprite is cute.
    the pokemon in the cave are awfully strong o.o
    a bug trainer outside of the cave says they saw you in viridian forest.
    o.o pikachu learned iron tail at level 11. GRR it won't obey now :(
    why are the possibilities to get poisoned SO HIGH? it's like pikachu get's poisoned with every "poison sting" attack.
    people are still referring to mt. moon. i'm not sure if it's in the hack, but i can only guess it isn't.
    is aipom's evo on this? if so, i'll get it!
    mareep! i love mareep! oh well, i've got pikachu ._.

ok, well so far, the hack is going great. nice work with the mapping (lol were you trying to make it hard to find the pokecenters?). just one question: where are the gyms? o.o

Last edited:

pencilbuddy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2009
    great game saskaue great game 89.9% go saskaue the only reason is because of starters and day night system etc but great game

Last edited:

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
    ok, i just had a weird error... after the first gym after i beath it, well i started walking and took the grass path that leads away from the other trainers, and after i battled one wild pokemon i couden't move, and i looked down, and i saw another sprite just like mine.

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
    Years
    It's been some time since I posted here and looks like you've done a lot of work during then....Im downloading your beta right now, and Im sure that aside from a few glitches, it's gonna be great.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    ok, i just had a weird error... after the first gym after i beath it, well i started walking and took the grass path that leads away from the other trainers, and after i battled one wild pokemon i couden't move, and i looked down, and i saw another sprite just like mine.

the same thing happened to me, except i haven't beaten the gym because:

blastoise has unlimited hydro pumps that never miss. why? (its sprite needs some work by the way). why didn't you just us the official sprite?
    and pikachu won't obey. i swear, i'm getting rid of the thing.

you should activate the national dex on your next release so my lotad can evolve ._.

ok i finally beat her, but she gave me the boulder badge ._. and when she gives you the TM, it still says "brock".
    geez, pikachu STILL won't obey. that's crooked. my god, a level 9 diglett is about to kill my level 17 pikachu. dang arena trap.

ok, now it's happening to me. the sprite changes into the camper colors while the original freezes.

LiquidR

I am the shadow on the moon at night
    Years
    First town

After you leave the first town to Route 22 you are talking to the old man that catches a Weedle. The only thing is, the man is standing of the right and when he talks to you, you're facing the opposit direction (to the left)

Anyway, this hack kicks so much

KUTAW

LiquidR

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
    the same thing happened to me, except i haven't beaten the gym because:

blastoise has unlimited hydro pumps that never miss. why? (its sprite needs some work by the way). why didn't you just us the official sprite?
    and pikachu won't obey. i swear, i'm getting rid of the thing.

you should activate the national dex on your next release so my lotad can evolve ._.

ok i finally beat her, but she gave me the boulder badge ._. and when she gives you the TM, it still says "brock".
    geez, pikachu STILL won't obey. that's crooked. my god, a level 9 diglett is about to kill my level 17 pikachu. dang arena trap.

ok, now it's happening to me. the sprite changes into the camper colors while the original freezes.

uh, he already has the national dex activated... ok, after you get past varoinca isle, take the dark brown path the ivy's pokemon lab. when you get their talk to ivy, and she will give you a charmander. then talk to guy in the lab coat by the computer. he will upgrade your pokedex.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back