• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Orange GBA

Status
Not open for further replies.

As_Stars_Go_Out

StraightXEdge
    Years
    • Age 35
    • U.K.
    • Seen Feb 1, 2013
    AnDrOmAn said:
    Looks great, hpoe you finish it.
    If you want to i could make some revamps.
    If you want just post them on here and i might use them depending on how good they are they have to be yellow revamps! thanks for the help!

Erm he's name is dan hehe,
    if im gonna do more complex scripts im gonna need help from a more advanced scripter as im no good at them unless some one wants to teach me.

thanks for the support

dan x

AnDrOmAn

just some dude
    Years
    Pokémon Orange GBA
    not fantastic or anything but it's something...

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Great hack, dude! I'll maybe make one or two revamps for you.

Last edited:

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    I will love the titlescreen because Lapras is my favorite Pokémon.

The game looks nice too. There's not too many hacks including Orange Islands and that is one of my favorite places in the Pokémon world.

As_Stars_Go_Out

StraightXEdge
    Years
    • Age 35
    • U.K.
    • Seen Feb 1, 2013
    well today i have been working on the first gym cissyd gym and i have edited her pokemon and after this battle you will recieve her badge witch allows you to use surf :) and i have a request could someone please make a Cissy sprite for me and post it on here that would be great im gonna map her gym now and then there should be more screenshots so check back soon x

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2009
    Nice Hack it is very good especially you have to do hack both hacks nice work

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2009
    i really want to play this...i have been waiting on this for a very, very long time..teh orange islands are my favorite season!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2006
    Hey, that I can say that you do not know to you already, the only thing that it changes is that I say it in English, for my, he is best hackrom of the world, is faithful to the chapters of the season of the islands oranges.
    We see ourselves in msn !

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back