• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Orange GBA

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForumDude

Reformed Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2007
    I'm gonna have to stay faithful to pokemon naranja on this one, it may be in spanish, but it's awesome.

As_Stars_Go_Out

StraightXEdge
    Years
    • Age 35
    • U.K.
    • Seen Feb 1, 2013
    as with my other hack im still working on this and have a few updates i have edited the starter pokemon to only pikachu and i have edited some text:

Pokémon Orange GBA

Pokémon Orange GBA

Pokémon Orange GBA

Pokémon Orange GBA

hope you like.

Keruri

Espeon Lover
    Years
    Oh, will there be a crystal onix? you can't forget that, that was like the coolest episode. it was so sparkly... *drools* . This looks really promising, and its in ENGLISH! keep up the good work :D

edit: oh yeah I forgot, will there be the strangely colored pokemon like in the anime? and the pink pkmn on ... um.... the pink island? lol

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2012
    Keruri said:
    Oh, will there be a crystal onix? you can't forget that, that was like the coolest episode. it was so sparkly... *drools* . This looks really promising, and its in ENGLISH! keep up the good work :D

edit: oh yeah I forgot, will there be the strangely colored pokemon like in the anime? and the pink pkmn on ... um.... the pink island? lol

heh, that takes me back to the days.. heh

couldnt you make it an evolution via a stone of some sort?

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    I'll do some Revamps also. What ones are you in need of Most?

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2022
    It's oh so quiet...

Hi everybody!

Although I can't see alll the islands' maps, i think this could be a really good game. I hope that you'll finish this one!

May I just say something? Is there anyway that you could put Lapras's picture when surfing on the sea? Since in the TV series Ash and friends only used Lapras, i thought that it was more credible if you only could use Lapras to surf in the game...

And as for yellow revamps... some pokémon picture aren't as noticible as in other games... for example, Hitmonchan's picture is way better in Ruby than in Yellow... .. and Articuno's Leaf green is better than Yellow... but i'm just talking about some pictures... not all of them... but it's just my opinion. ;-)

- Moderator edit: No asking for release dates, please. -

Keep up the good work! Hoping for more news!

BYE BYE! SEE YA!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    pokemaniaco said:
    Hi everybody!

Sorry for i make a 2nd post but it was to put this topic up to the site...

Anyway... any new news about the game, As_stars_go_out? This topic is so quiet..

You didn't forget of gived up this game, do you?

Please answer.

BYE BYE!
    1. I know you aren't supposed to double post, even if you say sorry.
    2. I think he's working on this hack right now.
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=66687&page=5

Red

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    I haven't seen much of the orange island season, i did see a few I think, like the one with the pink'n berries(yay....:(...Pinkachu....) and the one where ash catches the Snorlax. But! I think this is awesome, and I'll really enjoy it!
    Info. that might be useful:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Orange_Islands_Gym_Leaders
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orange_Islands
    I also wanted to create a good image of cissy for you to use in your game, but I need help finding a hi-res good quality image.. this is all I could come up with:Pokémon Orange GBA:(

Last edited:

Darky1992

Hack-rom player
    Years
    nice

Nice hack, cant wait for the beta.

Hey how about if you use Roxas45 sprite of kenta for you PKMN gold advance, obiously you should ask him...is only an idea!
    Thank you

BuoyselLover

Banned
    Years
    Why don't you check the thread before asking such a stupid question. That's also spam, but not such that I'll report it. Don't ask for betas or release dates, people!
    As for the hack, it looks really awesome, and I loved the Orange Islands. <3 I do hope you keep it on track and make all the Pinkan Island residents pink! :P I wish you luck with this, and your G/S/C remake! ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back