• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Order and Chaos

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2016
Sorry if that question was already asked, but how many entries will the (currently finished?) Pokedex have once your game is complete?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 30, 2016
please help!!!!! i can't open the game it's not show anything when i open the game

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 1, 2016
So i was playing the game like normal, when i entered the first forest and obtained a rayquaza and was put on route 4 as if i just walked out of mt. sunrise. Then i did a battle with my rival and i have no clue what happened

Years
So i was playing the game like normal, when i entered the first forest and obtained a rayquaza and was put on route 4 as if i just walked out of mt. sunrise. Then i did a battle with my rival and i have no clue what happened

that was a test play event(I assumed) I told Rayquaza about it a long time ago if you didn't save just quit and enter again.

Rayquaza.

Lead Dev in Pokémon Order and Chaos
Years
Recently I changed the colours of the trees to make them more appealling to the eye, I also created some brick wall tiles to replace the ones I was using prior, which were made by magiscarf.

walls_cannot_hold_us____by_rayquaza_dot-dach7gc.png

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 27, 2023
Just a little question: Did you find a way to fix the bug that the last event in Mt. Sunrise doesn't trigger for me (the npc in the left of the down line misses and my rival but not his grovyle)?

DoomDoom

The one who Dooms
Years
Hey!
Just a little detail I found in the game.
In the mailbox/sign of Willow's lab, it reads "Prof Birch's lab" instead of Willows lab. It may be intentional, although it's probably just an error in the textbox

Rayquaza.

Years
Hey!
Just a little detail I found in the game.
In the mailbox/sign of Willow's lab, it reads "Prof Birch's lab" instead of Willows lab. It may be intentional, although it's probably just an error in the textbox

Wow, I never actually noticed. I'll fix that.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 9, 2024
Is there going to be a night mode? Also, that bug happened where I got transported to route four. I exited and tried to reload and now the game won't open?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 2, 2016
Not really sure if anyone else has reported this but you can get a torchic from tom mailbox and you get ported to Mt. Sunrise where you can talk to ethan so that he can follow you but you still being followed by tom from the beginning since you got ported there.

EDIT: If you get wiped out and you go back your house Tom will no longer follow you instead he will be at the door of his house.

With this you will get ported to an area where Ethan says you now have to 2 badges and that he will keep your pokemon healthy (but thats a lie) by traveling with you in this bug i just started playing this game 5 secs ago LOL

EDIT: You can get unlimited amounts of torchics if you run out of pokemon on party since it will reset you to your house from when you start the game and are able to interact with tom mailbox again and again.

EDIT again: Going outside Mt. Sunrise this way you can talk to tom whose standing on the road but after talking to him the game freezes.

Last Edit: After doing this ^ you need to close the game but when you reopen the game It says:

---------------------------
Pokémon Chaos Demo
Script 'Sprite_Resizer' line 429: TypeError occurred.

nil can't be coerced into Fixnum
OK

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 5, 2023
Dear developers, I'm enjoying what I'm seeing, but I've got a mac. Will I still be able to play this game, and if I can, how?
Regards Nick

Rayquaza.

Years
Dear developers, I'm enjoying what I'm seeing, but I've got a mac. Will I still be able to play this game, and if I can, how?
Regards Nick

So I'm not 100% certain, but I do believe that you could run this game, or any other windows application by using a windows emulator, something like WINE. I can't vouch for the quality, though, as it may glitch in some places.

And now for some updates. So I'm now back at university and, so far, the work load hasn't been too bad (I'm only 1 week in though so that won't last at all). Work on O/C is gonna slow down more as work picks up but I'll do my best to get updates out to you guys. Recently I've been working on making my own tiles from scratch, like the Gate House and Pokemon Center you see in these screenshots.

Spoiler:

Back