• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Order and Chaos

Azewilous

Lord Aze
Years
Thnx for the update on the bugs, however, a few things I've noticed a bit after are the Combusken is just standing there bouncing up and down. Then there was a crash after I went into a patch of grass on the route after Mt.Sunsise, which said Missing female Illumes front sprite. Or something along the line of an Illumes sprite missing.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 27, 2023
Still got the same problem: I can't exit mt. sunrise because the event that should happen doesn't trigger, my rival and the grunt in the left corner are missing but the grovyle is there.

Rayquaza.

Lead Dev in Pokémon Order and Chaos
Years
Sorry guys, please bear with me. I've got some real life stuff to get out of the way but I'll fix the problems after I've got it out of the way.

Rayquaza.

Years
So today I'd like to tell you guys about a feature in Order & Chaos. In every route there will be a number of grass patches, with a chance of them rustling. If you walk into these rustling patches, you will either get an item or a wild encounter.

You may be wondering, why is this cool? Because the Pokémon has a higher-than-normal chance of being a shiny. The items will also be rare as well, you could get rare candies, nuggets, or a regular potion. Naturally, the number of patches on each map will vary depending on its size.

Rayquaza.

Years
How does pokemon that evolve from trade work in your game? Such as Rhydon, Kadabra etc.

For Kadabra, Haunter, etc, they would evolve at a certain level, probably 40. Either that or I could make a link cable item and have them evolve if they level up while holding them. As for pokemon that require trading with an item I'd probably make it so they have to reach level 40 and be holding the right item, e.g. Protector, Reaper Cloth, etc.

Years
For Kadabra, Haunter, etc, they would evolve at a certain level, probably 40. Either that or I could make a link cable item and have them evolve if they level up while holding them. As for pokemon that require trading with an item I'd probably make it so they have to reach level 40 and be holding the right item, e.g. Protector, Reaper Cloth, etc.

Alright, another thing something is wrong with the game itself like an example here:
https://gyazo.com/f10f2201b1ba111afb0d82e8164338ab

and when in the PC box it's all black for some reason.

Rayquaza.

Years
Just a little update for you all, made some edits to the trainer card to make it slightly more appealing.

trainer_card_by_rayquaza_dot-db1bj1a.gif

At the moment progress on the game is very slow, as it draws closer to deadline season I've been needing to focus on more important things so there may not be any updates for a month or so.​

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Sep 30, 2023
the demo was so good, when it was over i almost hit my head in the wall, because it was over...
anyway i was wondering if a new update is coming soon?

Rayquaza.

Years
the demo was so good, when it was over i almost hit my head in the wall, because it was over...
anyway i was wondering if a new update is coming soon?

I'm currently not sure when a new release will be possible, in the next demo it is my hope that we have fakemon to implememt, have a completely overhauled soundtrack and better graphics.

Back