• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Oro Sole

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2013
    Yes I know its old, I noticed the tiles and titlescreen, but I wanted to test it.

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
    Years
    Yes I know its old, I noticed the tiles and titlescreen, but I wanted to test it.

LOL well multiply how good the old beta is by a million and you won't even come close :P

Why Hackmew didn't update? Is she busy or something?
    In Italy Andrea is a male name.

I think it's important to say that HackMew is indeed male.

You tell him!

Lol. That made me laugh. Anyway, HackMew. I really want to know how the progress is going. :)

Progress is going somewhat good in my opinion. Although it's HackMew's opinion that counts LOL

abood321

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2010
    I liked the newbark and rout30 music, I will wait until the beta comes.

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2011
    Hello, guys! Today a bring you a few updates. Mind you, this is just a portion of what's being worked on, but it's still something:

Catch date in the Trainer Memo

Pokémon Oro Sole

Johto Pokédex (expanding the Kanto one)

Pokémon Oro Sole

Last edited:

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Wow, I like the catch date thing. That's impressive. Nice updates.
    So the starting pokedex is the johto pokedex?

Last edited:

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2011
    Wow, I like the catch date thing. That's impressive. Nice updates.
    So the starting pokedex is the johto pokedex?

Thank you. And yeah. You will get the National Pokédex only after beating the league. Don't worry, all Johto Pokémon will evolve properly (I've hacked that too).

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2011
    Chaos Rush said:
    I've been trying to do something very similar for quite a while. YOU ARE A GOD.

You're not hiding anything, we all know you're a God. Stop pretending to be a regular human, because obviously you're not.

Ugh, I wish I was a God...

Oh, well... I'm gonna pretend to be a regular human, for now XD
    Did you notice the other screenshot too? You didn't say anything about it, indeed. Just curious.

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2023
    Oh, well... I'm gonna pretend to be a regular human, for now XD
    Did you notice the other screenshot too? You didn't say anything about it, indeed. Just curious.
    Yes, that just adds to your godliness. It baffles me how this is even possible, I guess Pokemon hacking has endless possibilities with ASM skills...

Sierraffinity

Desperately trying to retire from ROM hacking
    Years
    Hello, guys! Today a bring you a few updates. Mind you, this is just a portion of what's being worked on, but it's still something:

Pokémon Oro Sole

Johto Pokédex (replacing the Kanto one)

Pokémon Oro Sole
    The catch date in Trainer Memo thing looks cool, but you really should put it with the "Met in PALLET TOWN at Lv. 5" text.

sir.euge

Bunchies Back!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    So, youre just improving little things in the game to make it feel like its real? Are you also going to make a map of whre all the pokemon can be caught? Theres a tutorial on Mastermind_x's website on how to do that... you might already know that cuz youre a GOD

Matteron (96)

Can't Read Lookin Ass
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2024
    Did you replace the whole kanto pokedex and make the total number of pokemon larger?
    If so, nice job!

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2015
    i like it when people change the game from the inside ...
    i guess the only way to say that this hack is amazing is by
    saying it is amazing .

good luck with this and thank you ...

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2011
    Thanks for the comments. I've slightly changed the catch date so that it would properly fit with all texts and in both languages too:

Pokémon Oro Sole

Did you replace the whole kanto pokedex and make the total number of pokemon larger?
    If so, nice job!

Yeah, now it goes up to the first 251 entries. The order is the same as the National Dex; that's just how the regional FR/LG Pokédex works anyway.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024

Pokémon Oro Sole

Johto Pokédex (expanding the Kanto one)

Pokémon Oro Sole
    You are truly one of the best hackers ever. I admire your skills.

Anyways, great updates. I can't really wait for more. :D

EDIT: Captured a Celebi already? I love the expanded Dex. :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back