• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Pack Openings!!!

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2019
    Hello everyone !! I just wanted to Announce that I'm a new Pokémon content creator on YouTube and Pokémon has always been a passion of mine ! If you enjoy Pokémon pack openings and other Pokemon content then I think you will enjoy my Channel!! I want to grow will all of the Pokémon fans and hear from new people ! Thank you for your time !👍🏻

Channel name : [removed]

Last edited by a moderator:

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
  • Hi! Welcome to the community. :) Not sure if advertising your channel is allowed here, you might wanna check the rules for that. Good luck with the videos!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    I've gone ahead and removed your channel name from your post as that falls under advertising under our community rules. You're more than welcome to put a link to your channel in your signature.

Welcome to PokeCommunity! Try giving the Pokémon Trading Card Game section a visit for everything related to the TCG! You can post about new cards and participate in various discussions. I hope you enjoy your stay!

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Pack openings are welcome in the TCG section, so come hang out there! But hey, while you're here, tell us a little more about yourself! :) How long have you been into Pokémon and what inspired you to be a PokéTuber?

Back