• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Patch: Pokémon Patch Firered 807pokes + All Megas Completed And MOre Updated

Years
  • any chance you could provide a link to a patch file, I'd love to try out your hack but the link was removed, I am guessing because it wasn't provided as a patch. This is unfortunate...
    Could you fix this asap?

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Actually yesterday I had a problem with the 3GHS and the ini was corrupted, I cannot open the file until I fixed but I dont know how to do it, if someone can help me to fix it I can continue working, the patch already has all the pokemon, but I need to fix some bugs, and I need help with that

A tab pop that your ini is corrupted right?

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2019
    Tried putting a master ball on my swampert but it won't mega i also have the mega ring and have tried other ways i have read on here and other posts none of them work please someone tell me how the hell u get mega evos to work

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2019
    I hope we can get a (updated) download link soon... i was creating a romhack with this awesome base, but i needed to change some things on the computer and lost many things. I am back to keep modding, but i'll wait for a new update(link, majorly).
    Btw, thank you a lot for this wonderful base

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    please how to modify cry editor to be able to see all pokemons like 700-750 pokemon,because is not working for me,thank you

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2020
    I have a question about this hack. I didn't understand if it is only a base or if it is playable without any changes. For example, is it possible to complete the pokedex? Are there event for every legendary pokemon? Or I need a randomizer to get all the pokemon?

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Dec 24, 2023
    I have a question about this hack. I didn't understand if it is only a base or if it is playable without any changes. For example, is it possible to complete the pokedex? Are there event for every legendary pokemon? Or I need a randomizer to get all the pokemon?

It's a base

Back