• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokémon: Peridot Version (Version 1 Available August 16)

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2024
    I've been busy with other projects, but here's another patch to fix the issues people have been reporting. Patch notes follow.
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2024
    I have a new patch for v1.18. Postgame is still coming along, albeit slowly.
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2023
    Thanks, I tried that but it doesn't work. I guess I'm playing an outdated version of the game.

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2023
    I'm playing this on MyOldBoy and really liking it a lot! I'm having an issue though in the Acropora gym. I went through the mountain and trainers just fine but when I enter the building itself the screen goes white and crashes. Until that I loved it though. I love the winding map and want to complete the pokedex!

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2024
    There's a new patch, v1.19. This one attempts to fix some errors that have been reported over the past few months. Plus, a new gender selection screen.
    8OVCZ1P.png

Spoiler:

I'm playing this on MyOldBoy and really liking it a lot! I'm having an issue though in the Acropora gym. I went through the mountain and trainers just fine but when I enter the building itself the screen goes white and crashes. Until that I loved it though. I love the winding map and want to complete the pokedex!
    I hope this can help.

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2023
    There's a new patch, v1.19. This one attempts to fix some errors that have been reported over the past few months. Plus, a new gender selection screen.
    8OVCZ1P.png

Spoiler:

I hope this can help.

Thanks so much for responding and helping! I'll definitely jump back into the game and will let you know how it goes. I'll probably check the Acropora door then start over.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Where can I find the fossil to revive Skelegon? It's probably one of my favorite beta mon designs and I would love to use one for my team.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    Not sure if this was ever addressed,but in Hepatica town,if you white out during the fight with multiple bandits you won't be able to receive fly and the pokemart stock stays the same.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Why is a great complete overhaul type hack in the progressing hacks section? And why are there so many sideshow and progressing appropriate hacks in roms showcase these days? Living in clown world

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    Enjoying this hack a lot! Sadly can't make it past the boat event, can't move. v.1.19.1

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2024
    Time for another update. Here's a list of changes.
    Spoiler:

Not sure if this was ever addressed,but in Hepatica town,if you white out during the fight with multiple bandits you won't be able to receive fly and the pokemart stock stays the same.
    If they disappear, you should be able to access the mart's full inventory. Regardless, I overlooked that issue. Should be fixed in this update.
    Enjoying this hack a lot! Sadly can't make it past the boat event, can't move. v.1.19.1

Spoiler:
    Right after the battle? I genuinely have 0 idea what causes that issue. It's been reported previously, but I've never been able to trigger it myself.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2024
    Hi there! I'm really interested in playing this, it sounds super cool :D

I've seen you posting updates quite regularly for bug fixes and such, is the game complete?

And also how would you rate the difficulty? I noticed that you can't leave the gym unless you white out or beat gym leader which is pretty cool honestly :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Um, I need help with something. About the O-U Unown Chamber on Route 13, is there any way to solve this puzzle? I tried going around the pillars like 8 times counter-clockwise, yet still no success...

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2024
    Hi there! I'm really interested in playing this, it sounds super cool :D

I've seen you posting updates quite regularly for bug fixes and such, is the game complete?

And also how would you rate the difficulty? I noticed that you can't leave the gym unless you white out or beat gym leader which is pretty cool honestly :D
    The main game is complete, the entire region is there and you can go all the way to the Champion and roll credits. There is some postgame(rematches, a battle facility), but there is still more that I want to do with that. Development is slow, but I'm one person and I have other projects that have been taking priority.
    As for difficulty, it's hard to say on my own. Difficulty is subjective, and I know what to expect in each fight. I wanted to make a game that was comfortable to play myself with minimal grinding and cheese. You may need to get creative with fights, but I didn't want any to completely grind a playthrough to a halt nor did I want the game to lack challenge.

Um, I need help with something. About the O-U Unown Chamber on Route 13, is there any way to solve this puzzle? I tried going around the pillars like 8 times counter-clockwise, yet still no success...
    Spoiler:

Back