• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Platinum hack: Pokémon Platinum Deluxe

Should Pokémon, that originally evolved by Happiness, Evolve by Level now?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2011
Wow,This Looks Like One Cool Hack.I Havent Played It yet,But I Want To Know When Do you Encouter One Of The 5th Gen Pkmn?And In Your Later Releses,Willl You Be Including The Other New Pokemon That Are Ment To Be Coming Out?

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
AMAZING HACK DO NOT GIVE UP I LOVE IT
icon10.gif
icon10.gif
icon10.gif
icon10.gif

Davav

Pokemon Master Trainer
Years
Very impressed!

Hey,

I really love the 2.0 version, but there is one little Problem.
And thats the most irritating, the name -drawings.
Sometimes or even most of the time, my name has been replaced by my rivals name
or a . or a ,.

It is Veryyyy anoying!!!

if you can get it done, i would reallllyyyy apriciate, so pleassseee!!!!!!

(but one compliment, i am very impressed about the game, so, please continue making hacks! I love to play them!)

Davav

KillerTyphlosion

Champion
Years
could you make pikachu so that it stil evolves with a thunder stone because i am an pikachu user with lightball and hate raichu and i dont want to have the evolution screen for every level up and like i said i am pikachu with lightball user so using an everstone is not an solution.

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
Years
nice game it's a bad idea to take out team galactic in my opinion....
anyway have you inserted zuroa and zoroark instead of other pokemons?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
wow i thought i wouldnt see this happen i cant wait to play the full version :D ...yea i can wait actually :P

Years
So far this is a great hack. However the only thing that bothers me is the rival name being mixed with the players name but i already know that you are working to fix it. Keep working on it. I hope that a new beta is soon released.

Years
So far this is a great hack. However the only thing that bothers me is the rival name being mixed with the players name but i already know that you are working to fix it. Keep working on it. I hope that a new beta is soon released.
I've encountered another bug in the game. When I get the secret key, the music stops and the text just stays the same. So what can I do? I'm on version 2 btw. Oh, and typhlosion's sprite is somewhat messed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back