• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Years
  • Will we be able to evolve certain pokemon through some special stones or Lv-Ups? For example Electabuzz into Electivire or Magmar into Magmortar.... There are more which evolve through trade with or without holding an item but I just named the 2 Gen I Pokemon.
    And by the way, the second E4 room looks very good! Thumbs up for PLATINUM RED!! {XD} :mudkip;):

No. They evolve like normal. You can trade between pl. red and pl. red or pl. red and pl. blue. So in Pl Blue when you get them, just trade them over to your pl. red! :D

So Platinum Red is completed up to elite four?
    Doesnt platinum end after the league like diamond did
    Damn i almost competely forgot 4th gens storyline... :(
    Oh well atleast when/if red gets released i can play the game almost as if i never knew the story before
    Plus that platinum had some events changed from diamond which was the 1 i got to finish

Well anyway wish you to get well many people here get sick with the flu too lately im lucky to not be 1 of them xD
    Took me 3 weeks to recover from my last flu years ago i felt like a zombie while i was sick xD

Nice screens is the shadow gonna be inserted too somehow xD

Idk about shadows but I have 3 colors left in palette 1 (all that is palette 1)
    maybe another time? idk
    Pl. red isn't up to the e4, the demo is just a smidbit of the game leaving you there alone :D

Spoiler:

This is a picture of the battle frontier. What I forgot: After arriving at fight area, Volkner and Flint challenge you and your rival Barry (this is his true name). After your victory they'll let you enter the battle frontier.

Not big. lol
    This can be done easy, especially since those tiles are in 2d!
    nice find.

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
    Years
  • No. They evolve like normal. You can trade between pl. red and pl. red or pl. red and pl. blue. So in Pl Blue when you get them, just trade them over to your pl. red! :D

maybe another time? idk
    Pl. red isn't up to the e4, the demo is just a smidbit of the game leaving you there alone :D

Not big. lol
    nice find.

What!!?? Trading? I I Love it a lot!! thank ya GoGo!

As for Battle Frontier, I'm sure you'll do it in 2 Days.

I have One Request GoGo, as you're demaking it could you be able to make Rival (Barry) Make more appearances?
    it would be Good if I can beat my Rival on every gym's enterance! {XD}

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • What!!?? Trading? I I Love it a lot!! thank ya GoGo!

As for Battle Frontier, I'm sure you'll do it in 2 Days.

I have One Request GoGo, as you're demaking it could you be able to make Rival (Barry) Make more appearances?
    it would be Good if I can beat my Rival on every gym's enterance! {XD}

That's the way it is in Platinum.

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
    Years
  • Sweet GoGo!
    by the way help my Phlushie to level up by clicking on them

Nevermind, Will we be able to EV trainer our pokemons just like in Real Platinum? (IV, EV, Or individual Value whatever its called {XD})

Last edited:

Ttar0914

Years
  • No. They evolve like normal. You can trade between pl. red and pl. red or pl. red and pl. blue. So in Pl Blue when you get them, just trade them over to your pl. red! :D

maybe another time? idk

Not big. lol
    nice find.
    Well, thank my friend google for directing me to bulbapedia :D

Near~

The End is Near...
    Years
  • Well finally I will play gen 4 :D I honestly did not buy a ds until Pokemon x came out anyways, Your making my dreams come true ;)

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    There is two items I know that won't make it into Platinum Red and they are the vs. recorder, and the pal pad

Rabby

The Samurott Awaits...
    Years
  • Oh my god, this is like a dream o_O
    This is awesome n.n!
    Platinum on gba... <3
    Very, very amazing job, gogo ^^!
    I cant wait when it comes out! XD

Ttar0914

Years
  • Umm, just to be sure: Steelix is catchable in PR right? In Platinum it can be caught in Victory Road and Iron Island.

EDIT: Are you adding Gen IV abilities and what about the Gen IV moves like Discharge, Thunder Fang/Fire Fang and so on?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Umm, just to be sure: Steelix is catchable in PR right? In Platinum it can be caught in Victory Road and Iron Island.

Since pr is a full demake probably yes

Yea. All graphics will eventually be changed.

Players bag, options menu, pokemon party and trainer card too?

If you say yes you will be my hero xD

GoGoJJTech

Years

EDIT: Are you adding Gen IV abilities and what about the Gen IV moves like Discharge, Thunder Fang/Fire Fang and so on?

1: yes
    2: MrDollSteak volunteered for abilities since he already did them.
    2.5: The moves are in already by me, but not 100% accurate. The effects will need to be added in (and I got the asm routines for them :D)

Since pr is a full demake probably yes

Players bag, options menu, pokemon party and trainer card too?

If you say yes you will be my hero xD

Yes

Ttar0914

Years
  • CSmHI.jpg

http://snag.gy/CSmHI.jpg
    Poketch base. Looks good? I have a 176x128 space for apps, leaving a nice view

Wow, Poketch looks very nice, but where is it going to be then?
    And another question to trading: how is it possible to trade between the versions if you're playing on an iPhone/Android emulator? Please don't tell me vbalink emulator has to be used for it, I've tried it, but the game has always restarted on the emulator... >_<

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • Wow, Poketch looks very nice, but where is it going to be then?
    And another question to trading: how is it possible to trade between the versions if you're playing on an iPhone/Android emulator? Please don't tell me vbalink emulator has to be used for it, I've tried it, but the game has always restarted on the emulator... >_<

You'd have to check if your emu has link support. If it doesn't than that's not on me now is it :D

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
    Years
  • Wow, Poketch looks very nice, but where is it going to be then?

You do know that MyBoy! Emulator has link support. In its options it has Link remote (link to others with bluetooth =)) and Link local which you can link with your other rom(s). Already tested and tried.. It works! But you do need the Full Version (which needs to be paid). I dunno about iOS though...

and maybe your vba doesn't have link support...

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2015
    I'm really surprised about this, a Fire Red hack with gen 4 looks, I've never seen something like this, and It really seems to be well made and really cool, so I wish you good luck on finishing this hack as soon as you can :3

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • I'm really surprised about this, a Fire Red hack with gen 4 looks, I've never seen something like this, and It really seems to be well made and really cool, so I wish you good luck on finishing this hack as soon as you can :3

Thanks
    the thing you should be wishing me luck on is this poketch lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back