• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ttar0914

Years

• You do know that MyBoy! Emulator has link support. In its options it has Link remote (link to others with bluetooth =)) and Link local which you can link with your other rom(s). Already tested and tried.. It works! But you do need the Full Version (which needs to be paid). I dunno about iOS though...

and maybe your vba doesn't have link support...

Well, to be honest, GBA4iOS 2.0 doesn't have a link support, I'm playing all my games on my iPhone since my Android smartphone (HTC Desire S) started having problems.. And vbalink is an emulator that supports link, but not with 4 opened vbalink emulators ^^'

Near~

The End is Near...
    Years
  • Well, to be honest, GBA4iOS 2.0 doesn't have a link support, I'm playing all my games on my iPhone since my Android smartphone (HTC Desire S) started having problems.. And vbalink is an emulator that supports link, but not with 4 opened vbalink emulators ^^'
    Why would you need 4 vba link emulators xD? Btw to keep this on topic Will the rom be available to patch with uni-patcher?

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
    Years
  • You should also throw in a few new areas and such, like LaZ did with Liquid Crystal, maybe even a few new characters, who weave in with the story, I am quite excited to give this game a go.

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
    Years
  • Why would you need 4 vba link emulators xD? Btw to keep this on topic Will the rom be available to patch with uni-patcher?

I think we wouldn't be able to patch 32MB UPS.
    I tried patching Pokemon Glazed & Flora Sky, but uni-patcher failed to patch, I even talked with developer of uni-patcher.
    He said he will fix this but who knows. {XD}

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    You should also throw in a few new areas and such, like LaZ did with Liquid Crystal, maybe even a few new characters, who weave in with the story, I am quite excited to give this game a go.

No, no, no, NO.

Nothing like that please. It is a full Platinum Demake not hack with new story, characters or something like that.

Years
  • Got full version of unipatcher but i use myboy for patching it gave me errors when patching glazed resolute victory fire with my trm emerald rom... the rom from coolrom worked though

GoGo about the new moves do they have correct animations and did they replace any older moves
    All pokemon will have platinums movesets learnsets egg moves abilities?
    Nice pic btw!

All those who talk about extra events... there will be a full demake (pl red) and pl blue which will have extras if im right

Ttar0914

Years
  • Got full version of unipatcher but i use myboy for patching it gave me errors when patching glazed resolute victory fire with my trm emerald rom... the rom from coolrom worked though

GoGo about the new moves do they have correct animations and did they replace any older moves
    Nice pic btw!

All those who talk about extra events... there will be a full demake (pl red) and pl blue which will have extras if im right

Well, that's exactly what GoGo has written on the first page, I think. PR will be the full demake of platinum, PB will have extra events in it.
    I can't wait for PR's release, when I start playing it, I'm going to catch a Murkrow, because I want to have a Honchkrow *-* I just love its ability Super Luck and its dark and flying type moves! *-*

Last edited:

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
    Years
  • MyBoy Pro does patches IPS format, UPS didn't worked for me though, I try to use Uni-patcher or Myboy but in the end I always goto coolrom.

However, Platinum Red is demake (Same Story, same game) whilst Platinum Blue has its own Story, (Maybe) New Region, New Sprites everything New!

Its 29 March already here :3c

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
    Years
  • Myboy 1.5.23 full patched every hack i tried so far except aps files from old hacks

I dont think any release will come this month most likely the demo will be out on april

Is it true? you patched Pokemon glazed to emerald with Myboy? Ain't you lying. Cause I tried 10 times but said this patch wasnt for this file.

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    Years

Nice pic btw!

No moves were replaced.
    Some moves use old animations but most have new ones.
    And yeah, movesets are the same and egg moves as well
    Move tutors aren't atm since in FR there are only 15 moves for move tutors, while platinum has like 40

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    Years
  • 9rlfZ.jpg

http://snag.gy/9rlfZ.jpg
    [18:42] <@GoGo> don't mind the pokeballs and the hand
    [18:42] <@GoGo> it was a test to get uncompressed sprites on-screen :P

^
    This was from the chat

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Woah GoGo, that's pretty crazy how you managed to do that.
    Kudos to your C(?) skills.
    Looking forward to whatever you show next.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back