• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Years
  • Kinda crazy question since this hack is a demake with FR base:
    Will we be able to trade to FRLG/RSE?

You will be able to PAL PARK from RS/FRLG/E, but you can't trade with them. You can only trade with other PRPB games (or other games I make after these)

Joexv

ManMadeOfGouda joexv.github.io
    Years
  • You will be able to PAL PARK from RS/FRLG/E, but you can't trade with them. You can only trade with other PRPB games (or other games I make after these)

How will the PalPark work? Does it read savs and then get data from those or is it more of a safari thing?

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • How will the PalPark work? Does it read savs and then get data from those or is it more of a safari thing?

If you're asking if it's gonna be the real way or a lazy way, think again lol

But it's actually neither. You connect the two games via link cable (or wireless whatever) and it'll move the pokemon you chose into the park (like normal platinum) and then you go catch them with park balls (like normal platinum)

Joexv

ManMadeOfGouda joexv.github.io
    Years
  • If you're asking if it's gonna be the real way or a lazy way, think again lol

But it's actually neither. You connect the two games via link cable (or wireless whatever) and it'll move the pokemon you chose into the park (like normal platinum) and then you go catch them with park balls (like normal platinum)

Lol ok awesome. Its sounding like this demake will be sooo much better than the originals.

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Have you/ will you change the evolution animation from fire red to platinum? Everything looks great and I can't wait for the Alpha!

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • Have you/ will you change the evolution animation from fire red to platinum? Everything looks great and I can't wait for the Alpha!

Probably might in the future, but not now. It's sorta not priority if you know what I mean :D

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
    Years
  • Eye candy! Eye candy everywhere! -hyperventilates- I-I gotta c-calm down.... -whew- But seriously, it's all looking so good, I really can't wait for another update. :D

Keep up the good work as usual.

darkrai1381

Where I am
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2022
    The trainer sprites are really great, keep up the good work and can't wait for Alpha one.

Last edited:

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • Tonight I may showcase the follow-me Barry event on YouTube, but it all depends. Remind me guys! :D

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    REMINDER: Do the Barry event (not sure if this is night in your timezone XD) Even though it's only 6pm in mine...

Last edited:

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • So guys, another update for today!
    Although I am sick, I managed to do some stuff that's pretty epic..

Follow me will have to wait to be showcased, but instead of wallowing around, I decided to pick back up on an old project, but make it better.

Here's what I'm working towards:
    Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

Yeah, I know, awesome right?
    It's actually two layers, one 256 color and a 16, with the OAMs on top.

And here they are but with no OAMs:

No matter how good it looks, the actual product of it is always different. An issue with this right now is that the pokeballs and the circle that appears behind the pokemon aren't colored.. It's really mind-boggling but hopefully it's fixed tomorrow.
    This is what is looks like now:

Again guys, feedback is appreciated, so let me know in the comments what you think of it.

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Everything's looking really good! Looking forward to more updates to showcase the finished version!

Xela

Do you believe in yourself?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    I have no idea how you managed to do that, but that's pretty amazing. Everything in this hack looks really polished and top-notch. Looking forward to it in it's complete form. :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Wow the choosing system looks great! I think the case actually looks better in your version

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • I have no idea how you managed to do that, but that's pretty amazing. Everything in this hack looks really polished and top-notch. Looking forward to it in it's complete form. :)

I did it..
    With.....
    ASMAGIX

Wow the choosing system looks great! I think the case actually looks better in your version

That's because it's not scaled to fit, so it looks neater.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back