• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
Years
  • Titlescreen art? Why not, hack looks awesome already, so tried make it look semi-official.
    platinumblue.gif
    platinumred.gif

I have all the assets separate in photoshop if you need them individually too, also need to change the year in the titlescreen.
    EDIT:
    I used a 3D model of Giratina for the Platinum Blue titlescreen, so it looks more like the origin forme of Platinum and more official like, no more fan-art base now :)
    platinumbluev2.gif

EDIT:
    Last Edit, I promise
    Finally happy with the titlescreens, added a stroke for contrast to the logo
    platinumblueV3.gif
    platinumredV3.gif

And I made a userbar, because I was bored
    userbaranimation.gif

Nice job :D
    Only suggestions would be:
    1: On Platinum Red's title screen, the top is a little messed up (maybe cut off) but it seems easy to fix
    2: If you could change the "developed by GoGo" to "developed by GoGoJJTech" that'd be nice :D

PM me the layers and everything you used along with the template .gifs
    thanks for entering the contest ;D

Also signature bar added.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2023
    The top part of Red Platinum's titlescreen looks like that because of origin form giratina's tentacles overlapping it, but I can always place Giratina below it, now I need to figure out how to fit GoGoJJTech in it...

MrDollSteak

Formerly known as 11bayerf1
    Years
  • The top part of Red Platinum's titlescreen looks like that because of origin form giratina's tentacles overlapping it, but I can always place Giratina below it, now I need to figure out how to fit GoGoJJTech in it...

I'd take a leaf out of Gamefreak's book and just put 2014 Gogojjtech.

The titlescreens are fantastic though, great job. Fonts are great, models are great.

Years
  • Hmm id like the start menu of red to look like the bottom part of this screenshot

platinum.png

Developed by GoGoJJTech in the bottom of the screen and the pokemon logo in the middle of the screen with small font...
    And animated giratinas movement ofc xD

Last edited:

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • I must say that everytime i enter this thread and see your progress im leave with my mind shock and fill with so much hype keep up the same fantastic job GOGO.

You'll be in more shock with the next sections of the intro :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2015
    God, this is an awesome hack. I really can't wait for the beta version. I don't care if it's not nearly finished I still want to play this.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    I say GoGo, this hack is amazingly a job well done. I wish you the best of luck on development but here are a few questions I have. Since this is a full demake, will all the legendaries and events from Platinum DS be available? Also, I'm pretty butthurt about how Platinum Blue gets the repel system and infinite TMs (even though this is completely fair since it's not a full demake) so would it be okay if I added that stuff for my personal use?

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • I say GoGo, this hack is amazingly a job well done. I wish you the best of luck on development but here are a few questions I have. Since this is a full demake, will all the legendaries and events from Platinum DS be available? Also, I'm pretty butthurt about how Platinum Blue gets the repel system and infinite TMs (even though this is completely fair since it's not a full demake) so would it be okay if I added that stuff for my personal use?

you can add it to your own dl of platinum red if you want to, but I won't lol
    and yes the legends and events are in

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
  • Platinum for GBA !! A NDS game in gba ! I really loved your hack !!!! Its awesome its tile and region are great. Features look awesome ! I am eager to download this game.

GoGoJJTech

Years
  • Lol also, how far into the game are you? How many gyms, towns, etc.?

Platinum for GBA !! A NDS game in gba ! I really loved your hack !!!! Its awesome its tile and region are great. Features look awesome ! I am eager to download this game.

I must say this is the BEST HACK EVER :DDDD

You're all missing the fact that there's TWO 2 TOO TO TOOH TU hacks.
    Read the first post again if you need to.

Also, I mapped up to Solaceon, before I decided to remap using the tile system. I'm up to Floaroma currently, as you can see on the world map in the first post. Jubilife and Sandgem aren't done since I don't really have the motive to do them lol

El Diabeetus

Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    In regard to the titlescreen I'd also spice up the actual Pokémon logo. The Blue/Yellow looks tacky to me (bothers me in official games). I'd make the colors similar but not 100% same as the Platinum Red/Logo part of the logo, like the Japanese logos would do.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back