• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Radical Red (VERSION 4.1 RELEASED! Gen 9 DLC Pokemon, Character Customization now available!)

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Hello . i install and play game on android . john gba lite emulator im using . i couldnt gain exp squirtle lvl 15 . this game a litte hard to beat pewter city museum. İmportant : im playing normal mode. Not randomized

That's the soft level cap. You'll be able to gain exp again after beating Brock. Then, before Misty, you'll stop gaining at LV 27. There's a cap before each battle.

Years
  • okay so using the new version 2.2b and using hypnosis with seviper with fatal precision against a vileplume isnt making the move always hits , it still misses even though it should be SE due to typing. i mostly mention this cause it was stated status moves were also affected by this ability.

thank you for reporting, i have fixed this for the next upcoming bug fix :)

also jastolze dw I haven't forgotten about your request! i will try to add the level 250 version after some more bug fixes :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2021
    The move "thousand arrows " is in the game? cause doesn't show in the move re-learner for my zygarde :/

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2021
    Hey Soupercell my dude great job, having lots of fun. Is there any chance of we getting new pockets on the bag to hold new categories of items like megastones, ev and exp training, items to sell, competitive items, etc? Thanks! Is really messy to scroll and find items on the bag right now

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2021
    im just gonna assume the randomizer option for radical red is not properly implemented or optomised yet, since it seems that mostly the same pokemon appear all the time, movesets arent what they are supposed to be, with some mons having moves they really shouldnt have just because the original pokemon they replaced had it, dexnav not working, things like bottlecaps and other items basically impossible to obtain due to the mons having such a low probabiility of showing up. its kind of a shame really. i feel like randomisers make the game either much harder or easier but either way is more fun, but with most things not being optomised for a randomiser option, it just really doesnt work

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2021
    maybe make an npc character only for randomiser options sell those unobtainable items for randomisers (aka bottle caps, lucky eggs, etc.) in order to make the randomisers abit more balanced in a way. dont have a solution for the dexnav issue because it probably practically impossible to actually implement a working dexnav for randomisers especially for literally every pokemon in the game. idk. just a thought.

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2021
    - Added learnset and ability randomizer option at the beginning of the game. They are generated based on the day of the week, so they rotate depending on the day of the week for extra fun!

Are pokemon that you've already caught supposed to change abilities every day? Would it be possible to make it so that the re-randomization doesn't change a captured pokemon's ability?

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Thanks @Soupercell . I have more suggestions, this time for moves/abilities. I'm unsure how hard some of these will be to implement though...

Moves:
    Key is: Power/Accuracy/PP

Frostbite: 0/70/10. Ice Type. Status move that freezes the opponent, but only works in Hail.

Life Aura: 50/100/25. Fairy Type. Special move that has a similar effect to Fell Stinger, only it drastically raises Sp Atk upon knockout.

Poison Ivy: 130/90/5. Poison Type. Strong physical attack that poisons the user. Fails if the user is already poisoned.

Gamble: 0/100/10. Dark Type. Status move that restores users health by up to 3/4 maximum but lowers Def/Sp. Def after use.

Death Touch: 60/100/5. Dark Type. Physical move that has a 10% chance to KO the opponent after damage. Fails if used on a Steel Type or opponent with Sturdy.

Abilities:

Loud Mouth: Increases Sound based moves by 20% and ignores abilities like Soundproof.

Emotional: Makes moves that are affected by gender, like Attract and Captivate, to work on opposite gender as well. Unaffected if the opponent doesn't have a gender.

Magical Medic: If user or ally is hit by a Fairy type move, its HP is restored by 1/4 before the damage is done.

Lock and Load: Bullet and Bomb moves are increased by 50%.

Wacky: Chooses its ability at random.

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2023
    It was listed that the Old Rod was moved to Viridian on the Changelog. But I cannot find it. Anyone knows where it is?

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    Hi,

Been having a hard time installing the Radical Red on my PC, I´ve followed several guides on youtube and here and change the save file and everything but is still not working. Can someone show me how to install it?

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2021
    Hey I've been playing on eclipse and it freezes when I get to rock tunnel. I've heard this is an emulator issue. Does anyone know how to download another one on iPhone?

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Hey I've been playing on eclipse and it freezes when I get to rock tunnel. I've heard this is an emulator issue. Does anyone know how to download another one on iPhone?

Eclipse most definitely has caused issues with CFRU based hacks. If possible, try to play on another device. If you insist on playing on iPhone, try to find another emulator that supports overhaul mods.

What emulators have you tried?

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2021
    I haven't. It's more convenient to play on my phone and I've been told GBA4IOS is a great emulator but I haven't been able to figure out how to download it. I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction if they use it as well or in a direction that'll work for me.

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2022
    Hi! First, I want to say this is an awesome hack. Probably the best I played (alongside Nameless Fire Red). I beaten the game twice. Here are some of my observations.

IA / Rivals teams problems:
    - The IA is so weak and stupid against Sleep. I cheesed a lot of fight thanks to Spore + Swords Dance Breelom.
    - Enemy teams are incredebly weak to hazards, specially Sticky Web (My Ribombee nicknamed Misha was the MVP in my Hall of Fame). No Gym Leader / Boss use Defog or Rapid Spin, so stacking hazards is a good (and easy) way to beaten them.
    - Weather is broken as hell. You can easely win 70% of the fights with Pelipper + Power-Up Punch Swampert-M or Torkoal + Growth Venusaur.

Bugs / Glitches:
    - Several minisprites of VIII mons are "floating" or setting to "high".
    - Few back sprites of VIII mons have that a gap, like Silicobra. Darumaka-G and Koffing-G are some of them.
    - Pokedex seen and captured mons doesn't refresh correctly. I complete National dex (missing only those legendary that we can't obtain) and the game still says that I captured only 780 mons.
    - In raid battles, if your partner mon faint, and in the same turn the D-Max enemy Pokemon attack you twice, its ability can be "activated" (it
    will show -----------. No effect occurs, obviously.)
    - There was a strange situation were I dinamaxed Ethan's Raikou. Only happen once, but that was strange.
    - One time I battle a Raid only with one mon (Moltres). In the selection screen, accidentally selected change items and the game give the item to a
    glitch mon (was a minor thing, Moltres still holds its item and the battle continued normally.
    - A particular thing in the Koga battle is that sometimes (very rare), Greninja wont attack. Was consistent when I switched to Gardevoir. (Greninja
    don't use any attack in that turn, so was a free switch). I tested the battle two more times. Greninja attack other mons, but when Gardevoir come in it will skip his turn.
    - You can still use Waterfall. Goldeen and Seaking can still learn it.
    - You can give TM as a hold item. TM51+ have this problem.

Some wishes from my part:
    - Can you give Lilligant some new moves? Or a better ability or new typing (Grass/Fairy probably). Outside of Apple Acid, Lilligant gain NOTHING from this game. Give her more moves. Her only coverage is HP Fire / Rock...
    - Please give Toxapex Recover again. It was a so unfair nerf. I know Pex can be a b*tch sometimes, but c'mon, other mons get Legendary moves and
    buff. Toxapex NEEDS Recover.
    - New moves from tutors: Outrage, Sludge Wave and Heal Bell.
    - Outrage (Lorelei's Dracovish can use Outrage, but regular Vish can't learn it normally. Salamence also is missing this move.)
    - Sludge Wave (Nidoking and Nidoqueen are stuck with Sludge Bomb...)
    - Heal Bell (Umbreon and Vaporeon can't go Cleric without that move)
    - A "Competitive Items shop" would be a incredibly good adition (probably after or just before the E4). I have like 300+ competetive mons (31 IVs, 510 EVs, level 100) but only 4 Leftovers, 2 Life Orbs, 4 Choice Band/Specs/Scarf, 1 Assault Vest...
    - A shop that sells EV Wings. Getting those from Raid is obnoxius. I think Cinnabar would be a good spot.
    - More EV training items (Power Bracer, Power Anklet, etc.) to acelerate the process of training 6 mons at the same time whitout trade items.

Last edited:
    Back