• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Radical Red (VERSION 4.1 RELEASED! Gen 9 DLC Pokemon, Character Customization now available!)

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2024
    Has the ability to find a destiny knot with pickup been patched out, or am I just incredibly unlucky? I got one in 2.1 pretty easily. Also, does hippowdon not get slack off anymore? The pokedex doesn't list it in his learnset.

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2022
    Has the ability to find a destiny knot with pickup been patched out, or am I just incredibly unlucky? I got one in 2.1 pretty easily. Also, does hippowdon not get slack off anymore? The pokedex doesn't list it in his learnset.
    Get 6 aipom / ambipom ( lvl 55~) and go to route 1 and grind. I got destiny knot in like 30~ mins with fast forward on the latest patch. Its kinda luck based.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2021
    I just have a quick question, where can I find a toxicroak? I really need one cause my only water counter right now is breloom, and most water types seem to always carry a flying or ice type move so a toxicroak would be amazing. it would fit just perfectly on my current team, adding a poison type and still covering fighting type while water absorb can deal with water types.

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2021
    Pokemon bug pls help

Ive got a wierd bug ( Pokémon Radikal red ) .
    In dynaraids and battles where i Need to Choose my Pokémon ist dont let me choose.
    My actually situation is a double fight with brandon and i Need to choose 3 Pokémon and i just cant choose 3 because They are "Not Able"

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2021
    Ive got a wierd bug ( Pokémon Radikal red ) .
    In dynaraids and battles where i Need to Choose my Pokémon is dont let me choose.
    My actually situation is a double fight with brandon and i Need to choose 3 Pokémon and i just cant choose 3 because They are "Not Able"

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2024
    Getting a smooth rock is a such a PITA because of the low hippo encounter rate and inability to use dexnav or frisk. Could you increase the likelihood that a wild hippowdon will hold one? Or alternatively, make it possible to encounter a hippowdon outside of the safari zone? I wouldn't complain, but it's so much easier to acquire the other two weather rocks. Torkoal and Pelipper even appear in the same patch of grass.

Get 6 aipom / ambipom ( lvl 55~) and go to route 1 and grind. I got destiny knot in like 30~ mins with fast forward on the latest patch. Its kinda luck based.

Yeah, that's the method I use. Except for me its 6 dedenne, all named "steve." I guess I'll just use speedup. Thanks for the reassurance.
    Pokémon Radical Red (VERSION 4.1 RELEASED! Gen 9 DLC Pokemon, Character Customization now available!)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2021
    Why are focus sashes so hard to come by now? No longer on Machamp and Chuck doesn't give you one anymore. My Breeloom is complete deadweight without it. Where can I even get one?

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2022
    What does the randomizer hard mode actually entail, it says you can't get "better pokemon" but is that area dependent (E.G in higher-level areas, you can find higher-evo pokemon) or will I only see low-evo pokemons the entire time? Also, does the randomizer replace normal trainers' pokemon for random pokemon on their level or can route 1 trainers just have final-evo pokemon?

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2021
    I noticed that certain Pokémon buffs aren't applied. For example, my Torterra has the Self Sufficient ability as intended, but my Unfezant has none of the buffs (still only has 105 ATK and 93 Speed, and doesn't learn Slash). The same goes for a wild Doduo I caught to test that didn't learn Jump Kick upon evolution.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or I've done something wrong.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Has the lax incense been added into the game? I was planning on using a Wobbuffet, but realized that only Wynaut learns Encore, and the only way to get a Wynaut is to breed a Wobbuffet with a Lax Incense.

Edit: I probably should've just attempted to breed Wob and Ditto before asking. Turns out, you don't actually need the lax incense to get a Wynaut in this game. Yay!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2021
    is it possible to primal evolve kyogre or groudon

It maybe late to reply but I was able to get the blue orb (hold the item on kyogre) required for Kyogre's primal reversion by trading Aegislash to mimikyu at the cinnabar island (Mimikyu will have the blue orb as a hold item) in terms of the red orb, I have no idea where to get it.

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
    Years
    I dont know if it's the case, but I wish that the Night time encounters for Farfetched were the Galarian version. I dont like having to rely on the trade in Vermillion to get Galarian Farfetched.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    i need to ask 1 thing i beat erika but for some reason i cant use fly is this a bug ?

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
    Years
    For those of you that are still asking how to use Fly- If you're playing the latest version, the reward for the Rival Fight before Nugget Bridge is how you Fly. The Fame Checker was replaced with a new item that acts as Fly that you dont have to get the 3rd badge. Just check your Key Items bag.

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2021
    I'm all for increasing difficulty in pokemon games, but I gotta say, I'm in sliph co fighting against giovanni, and the difficulty is done wrong. The player doesn't have access to perfect IV/Ev training/breeding until mid/late-game, which is ridiuclous cause all the fights have their mons with perfect IV/EV stats. And to do so without grinding requires a lot of money. I just ended up using cheat codes to get infinite money to make the fights more feasible.

The AI also cheats, it seems there is a perfect counter to every action you take. And for having a lot of respect for smogon, I'm not a fan of the fake megamons or changing established pokemon types. It also reads the items your pokemon holds and the movesets they have.

I like having a level cap, but the rest of the stuff feels like a cheap difficulty curve. It's essentially having your team be forced to fight against a team with higher level pokemon, since higher level pokemon have better stats.

Back