• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Radical Red (VERSION 4.1 RELEASED! Gen 9 DLC Pokemon, Character Customization now available!)

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2022
    Hi, is Minccino available to catch in this game? It's one of my favorite Pokemon and there's a trainer on the SS. Anne that uses one but I haven't been able to find any location to catch it in the wild. I'm currently at 2 badges.

It was an oversight and was accidentally not included in the game! Sorry! Minccino will be added in the next patch :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2020
    My PC Boxes are filled up to box 14, halfway through 15. I have enough space to keep catching, but the Safari Zone man won't let me in.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    Where do I get the gifted Mudkip/torchic?

Mudkip is gifted by a kid in the Copycat girl's house in Saffron. You need the Mega Ring before you can battle him. Be careful with that battle by the way, you'll probably go into it underleveled. Torchic is gifted by May in Cinnabar Island.

Years
  • Is Rockruff's evolution to Lycanroc Dusk broken? Because it says level up at around 5-7pm but it doesnt seem to work.

EDIT: Rockruff evolves at level 25 with Lycanroc Dusk. I guess the documentation needs to be edited to prevent confusion as it says when leveled up between 5-7pm.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Does the soft level cap disappear after all 8 badges are obtained? I'd like to keep leveling after becoming the champion but not if I only get 1 Exp per battle.

Great hack, by the way!

Years
  • Does the soft level cap disappear after all 8 badges are obtained? I'd like to keep leveling after becoming the champion but not if I only get 1 Exp per battle.

Great hack, by the way!

It is lifted completely after you defeat the Elite Four. The Elite Four level cap is 85. Glad you're enjoying it :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    It is lifted completely after you defeat the Elite Four. The Elite Four level cap is 85. Glad you're enjoying it :)

Awesome!

I will say that, at least early on, the difficulty is quite much. The boss's EV spread makes them super strong. A level 21 Wartortle had more speed than my level 23 Timid natured charmeleon. Which means, that Wartortle had around 46+ speed. If it were me, I'd adjust it to less of what appears to be an opponent with 510 EVs at least until the 3rd or 4th badge.

Anyway, that's just my two cents. Sand Attack and Smokescreen have saved me many times.

Years
  • Awesome!

I will say that, at least early on, the difficulty is quite much. The boss's EV spread makes them super strong. A level 21 Wartortle had more speed than my level 23 Timid natured charmeleon. Which means, that Wartortle had around 46+ speed. If it were me, I'd adjust it to less of what appears to be an opponent with 510 EVs at least until the 3rd or 4th badge.

Anyway, that's just my two cents. Sand Attack and Smokescreen have saved me many times.

i'm pretty sure those pokemon aren't EV'd and simply have max IVs and +speed natures but I can double check. Pretty much all of the bosses in first 3 gyms have max IVs and minimum EV investment; I don't really think any of the early bosses are difficult personally, but I can do some tuning.

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2022
    Is electrike there in the game? What about bruxish? I have just started playing but I like my mega to be pre planned! Also is there an updated location list?

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Hey there, thought I'd drop a small oddity I noticed. So, my Simipour has sage power and in battle, I ran out of PP to use Hydro Pump. Instead of using struggle, I continue getting the text saying "Simipour can only use Hydro pump" or something around those lines.

Also, I'd like to drop a suggestion as well, while breeding for eggs, I suggest the breeder man takes a step forward whenever an egg appears at the daycare. Loving the hack so far! 40 hours in and I'm 5 badges in!

P.S: is there any possibile way I can get my hands on another froakie in the wild so I can breed mine to get Protean? Really feeling how Simipour is getting outspend an awful lot. Thank you!

Back