• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Radical Red (VERSION 4.1 RELEASED! Gen 9 DLC Pokemon, Character Customization now available!)

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2023
    Darn Sabrina is tough to beat in 2.0 especially since it's a double battle

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Finally finished the 1.11 version of this hack and it was an amazing game, good difficulty and good team comps for the opponents. Also good changes and buffs and such.

Will try the new version and see how much everything has changed and how much harder or easier battles have gotten.

https://imgur.com/JrddeEa

Years
  • Finally finished the 1.11 version of this hack and it was an amazing game, good difficulty and good team comps for the opponents. Also good changes and buffs and such.

Will try the new version and see how much everything has changed and how much harder or easier battles have gotten.

https://imgur.com/JrddeEa

Glad you enjoyed it, I personally think 2.0 is a lot better! Very amazing team, that's one of the favorites I've seen so far :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2020
    Ummm, is there Dusk Lycanroc in this game? Btw, great job for making this game! Keep up the good work!

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2020
    Oof, I just downloaded the newest version, 2.0 one and I just use the old save from 1.1a version since I haven't finished the game (I think, I don't remember the exact number, but it's bellow 2.0 that's for sure) and some of my items is messed up a little bit, like my dusk balls is now become mails, Gardevoirite is now become sport ball ._. But anyway, I really like the newest version, really love the update. Keep up the good work 👌👍

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2022
    2.0 is amazing, as expected! I do have one problem though, can't find Calm mind. Sabrina doesn't give it after the battle anymore, any idea where it is?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm playing this 2.0a version on my GBA SP using an Everdrive and for some reason whenever I access the menu and move from one option to another it takes 10+ seconds for the game to register any other input.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I'm playing this 2.0a version on my GBA SP using an Everdrive and for some reason whenever I access the menu and move from one option to another it takes 10+ seconds for the game to register any other input.

Yeah, there's a lag from accessing the start menu when scrolling. It's less than a second for my emulator but it's still noticable.

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2023
    Loving it so far! Questions:

1. Is post game added at all in 2.0?

2. Are the random crashes still prevalent in this version? Any potential crashes I should be aware of?

3. Are most Pokemon catchable in this version? Is there a document for 2.0?

4. At what point can we not use items anymore during battle? And when should I expect to face trainers with max EV's?

5. How much does the IV perfector cost? Is it per IV or does it do all of them at once? What about the EV reducer?

6. Is the happiness groomer a once per day event? How much does it increase the happiness by?

7. Would I be able to check the stats/moves for Pokemon if I open it with G3T and edit the .ini? Or did you repoint everything? I'm not planning on using it as a base or anything.

1. Nope, there is no post game in 2.0, it will take some more time before there is any post game content.
    2. Random crashes aren't really a thing anymore, however there are a few things that might freeze your game, they are listed in the known bugs doc.
    3. V1.11 had over 730 available mons, mostly just missing out on legendaries, v2.0 has a bit more. The locations are all available in the Wild Pokemon Locations doc on google drive.
    4. You can't use items in battle in all important battles (gym leaders, rival battles, rocket admins/boss, E4)
    5. IV perfector costs $350 000 for all IVs at once. EV reducer is for free.
    6. Yes, groomer is once a day, not sure about the value tho, should be about 50.

Oof, I just downloaded the newest version, 2.0 one and I just use the old save from 1.1a version since I haven't finished the game (I think, I don't remember the exact number, but it's bellow 2.0 that's for sure) and some of my items is messed up a little bit, like my dusk balls is now become mails, Gardevoirite is now become sport ball ._. But anyway, I really like the newest version, really love the update. Keep up the good work 👌👍
    Unfourtunately, saves from v1.X are not compatible with v2.0 and further. You will have to start from the beginning.

2.0 is amazing, as expected! I do have one problem though, can't find Calm mind. Sabrina doesn't give it after the battle anymore, any idea where it is?

It might be on Route 12 in the grassy area with wild mons. Looks like soup switched around Calm Mind and Trick Room.

That happens when you enable L=A in the options menu. Try disabling it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2023
    For me, this is the best fire red hack ! I really enjoy every moment ! Thank you for your work!

Anyways, can you add or are you thinking of including a "pokeball switcher" ? I would absolutely love to see this feature in your hack !

Years
  • For me, this is the best fire red hack ! I really enjoy every moment ! Thank you for your work!

Anyways, can you add or are you thinking of including a "pokeball switcher" ? I would absolutely love to see this feature in your hack !

will try to add in the next small update :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2021
    One of the best hacks I've played. Very hard but satisfying. We need more hacks like this. Keep up the great work.

Back