• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Radical Red (VERSION 4.1 RELEASED! Gen 9 DLC Pokemon, Character Customization now available!)

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2021
    You can find Mudkip via an optional battle in Saffron City. I think you need to either complete Silph Co or finish Sabrina's gym for it to become active.

Outwitter

You reap what you plant...
    Years
  • You can find Mudkip via an optional battle in Saffron City. I think you need to either complete Silph Co or finish Sabrina's gym for it to become active.

Hey, thanks for the reply mate! But a battle in Saffron City gym means I'll be getting it pretty late in my playthrough, right?

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2021
    Can anyone provide any tips on the battle with rival in silph co.? I am hard struck there 🙁

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2022
    Hey great hack, actually this is the best Red Hack I've played. I don't post much on here but I noticed that Galarian Rapidash's backsprite is small & outta center compared to every other Pokemon including it's Kantoian counter part. Idk if it's too much to ask but can you fix Galarian Rapidash's backsprite? Been wanting to use it on my team but the backsprite bothers me for some reason.

Yea same...

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2022
    Yo there's a bug. Check the stats of Rolcoly & Carkol. The game freezes like heck.

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2023
    I noticed a bug(?) with some of the Pokemon that have Keen Eye as a natural ability. I caught a Rockruff, Rookidee, Pidgey, and Starly, and they all had Frisk as their ability, despite the fact it shouldn't be possible for any of them to have it. Either Keen Eye got replaced with Frisk, or something else is going on.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2022
    Too bad Tauros Megahorn nowhere to be found. Looking forward to complete 1-200 TMs List.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I noticed a bug(?) with some of the Pokemon that have Keen Eye as a natural ability. I caught a Rockruff, Rookidee, Pidgey, and Starly, and they all had Frisk as their ability, despite the fact it shouldn't be possible for any of them to have it. Either Keen Eye got replaced with Frisk, or something else is going on.

All pokemon that had Keen Eye as an ability were changed to have Frisk because of the removal of accuracy.

Years
  • Too bad Tauros Megahorn nowhere to be found. Looking forward to complete 1-200 TMs List.

There is a maximum of 120 TMs. Megahorn move tutor will be around soon though

basically what super 64 said, but he means the removal of accuracy reducing moves not the removal of accuracy haha

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2020
    Hey, really nice hack, just got 1 question: how do i evolve meltan?

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2024
    What are the missing pokemon? I couldn´t find a list of them. I assume Bruxish is one of them because I haven´t found anything about it

Years
  • What are the missing pokemon? I couldn´t find a list of them. I assume Bruxish is one of them because I haven´t found anything about it

The missing Pokemon are basically a bunch of Legendaries at this point. Bruxish can be found if you take a look at the Fishing sections in the documentation

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2021
    Loving the hack so far!! Thanks :)
    I would like to change some of the Pokémon edited, what tool do you guys recommend to edit base stats and ability of this hack? Can't seem to make the ones I usually use with this hack :/

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Loving the hack so far!! Thanks :)
    I would like to change some of the Pokémon edited, what tool do you guys recommend to edit base stats and ability of this hack? Can't seem to make the ones I usually use with this hack :/

He probably doesn't want you to edit it, but if you do, you'll need the roms.ini file or whatever config file he made to work with modding tools. It contains the offsets and number of items/abilities/PKMN/Moves etc

Back