• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Radical Red (VERSION 4.1 RELEASED! Gen 9 DLC Pokemon, Character Customization now available!)

Days
    • Seen Sep 14, 2023
    I just want to point out how you basically predicted the early bird > wind rider change with Shiftry.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    Speaking of the Scarlet/Violet DLC though, that really begs the question of how Ogerpon is going to work.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2024
    I think my save file was corrupted and now it glitches out/no wild pokemon appear. I am playing on my Steamdek, is that the problem? orrrrr?

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    Not so much the masks themselves as much as Embody Aspect. Ogerpon is probably going to be a shell of its normal self without its signature ability.

They can change it to be it's Hidden Ability and then have the mask change the boost it gives. They've done that before with Greninja where Battle Bond was moved to it's second ability rather than it only being on a separate Greninja.

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2024
    Retry this hack, play easy mode😂
    This might be the first CFRU hack added Gen 9 content, Sprigatito is awesome! But I have two complains:
    1. Saving costs a bit longer time than Unbound.
    2. When HP is more and more, especially in Dynamax battle, the health bar flows slowly! However I've self solved this painfully slow, copied two scripts from Pokemon Clover, and they surprisely work in CFRU hack! Attached the patch.

Attachments

• HealthBarSpeedUp.ips
      400 bytes · Views: 2
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2024
    Another I don't know is it an issue:
    Staraptor in gen 9 could learn Acrobatics, but here can't.

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Just starting for the first time...

I saw there's no one at the second floor of Pokémon Centers.. But when I went to the second floor on Pewter City, the regular event where the lady explains you about all the connection options happened, except there was no one... Just text as if someone was talking to you.

That felt really bad and unpolished.

Also, there is a sign post in Viridian Forest that says "Night-time ranges from 8:00 PM to 4:00 Am" when a trivia on Oak's Lab says night starts at 5PM
    That's super contradicting and also makes the rom hack feel unpolished..

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2024
    Main game finished! Easy mode though😂
    pPoLFJ0.png

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
    Years
  • I hope that in the next update, Ludicolo's sprite goes back to being happy go lucky looking instead of the silently judging you pose.

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    Just starting for the first time...

I saw there's no one at the second floor of Pokémon Centers.. But when I went to the second floor on Pewter City, the regular event where the lady explains you about all the connection options happened, except there was no one... Just text as if someone was talking to you.

That felt really bad and unpolished.

Also, there is a sign post in Viridian Forest that says "Night-time ranges from 8:00 PM to 4:00 Am" when a trivia on Oak's Lab says night starts at 5PM
    That's super contradicting and also makes the rom hack feel unpolished..

Night-time itself (the game having a blue tint in the overworld) starts at 8pm, but the ENCOUNTERS for night-time/dusk start at 5pm which is what the trivia person in Oak's Lab is asking. Also, idk how the thing in the second floor of the Pokemon Center happened to you but it's definitely weird. I don't think there were any mentions of changing the second floor of Pokemon Centers in the changelogs and it seems to work fine for me, although I might check my other save files just in case.

Attachments

• Radical Red_1695559365856.png
      Radical Red_1695559365856.png
      5.4 KB · Views: 12
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    I don't think there were any mentions of changing the second floor of Pokemon Centers in the changelogs and it seems to work fine for me, although I might check my other save files just in case.

Hmm the second floor of the Pokémon Centers is empty for me...

Attachments

• 2023092410544100-33B8CC310F76D76B17C6DB0011A75C8A.jpg
      2023092410544100-33B8CC310F76D76B17C6DB0011A75C8A.jpg
      72.9 KB · Views: 14
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2024

I checked my main savefile that has every Center in Kanto (including the League) and checked the second floor for all of them. I had not gone in previously, and all of the messages worked fine. No missing NPCs at all. This might be a problem with your ROM unless someone else also comes and reports the same issue.

Years
  • [...]

[...]

Same for me

The second floor of the Pokémon Centers will be empty if you play with Minimum Grinding Mode on. Possibly this is due to prevent trading a mon with EVs to this mode. If you want to trade, make sure you are not playing with MGM.

Back