• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Realidea System (now playable in English!)

Years
  • Hello, when i started the game some stuff was still in Spanish even tho i chose English as a option. Tho later on i saw that you had a English fix thingy. And it worked and know most of it is in English which is great but theres stil some spanish stuff. Please help me. Nvm i was gonna send a screenshot but by the looks it its quite complicated here. So i will just explain it. It's pretty much when i speak with my pokemon the text in in Spanish.

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen today
    Hello, when i started the game some stuff was still in Spanish even tho i chose English as a option. Tho later on i saw that you had a English fix thingy. And it worked and know most of it is in English which is great but theres stil some spanish stuff. Please help me. Nvm i was gonna send a screenshot but by the looks it its quite complicated here. So i will just explain it. It's pretty much when i speak with my pokemon the text in in Spanish.

thats because its not fully translated yet, the translation is still a work in progress

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Finally got the incubator. I remember we'll got two eggs, one from daycare and I forgot the other one is. Where is it again??

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2022
    Uhhh I downloaded pokemon realidea system and it's only in Spanish where is the English version?

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    This was my first fan game I played through and the 10th Pokémon game I've played period. This is my favorite of them all. Although there were translation errors and some puzzles were too difficult because of them. I loved this game and I will always remember it

Last edited:
    Years
  • im loving the game man yet it crashed for me at the musem after archen quest ...the issue that it autosaved and i cant get past the talking.. is there a way to pass the talk or should i start again ?

Years
  • Actually while playing i found some other stuff that was still in spanish.
    Btw Spoilers.
    When i got the Realidia System thingy after deafeting the Vikavolt, When i opened it, it was speaking Spanish.
    Ngl they are still alot of stuff still be translated

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2023
    Pokémon Realidea System (now playable in English!)

(Playtime reads a lot longer than it actually took as I used the speedup for nearly the entire game)

Had a lot of fun! Also have a lot of little complaints, but overall, it was a fun fangame through to the end. I played in English and didn't use the secondary patch to fix translation issues, and in hindsight I absolutely should have because of plot critical puzzles being untranslated. Good thing my vague memories of high school Spanish carried me through. Some quick fixes that should probably be made:

Spoiler:

And on to the positive, because there's a lot I liked.

Spoiler:

Overall, great work on the game! The game gave me that constant feeling of "I wonder what's next?" and I kept coming back to it in my spare time. Once the translation is complete, this is a strong thumbs up from me. Buen trabajo, sigue así!

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2022
    I'm just wondering if anyone else has the following "problem" that started occuring just now:

Everytime I talk to anything, for every line the game shortly stutters and I can see a cmd window (or something similar) pop up, but it closes way too fast to see what actually is going on. Any idea what it could be?

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Hi, I need help finding a pokedex for this game so I can see what pokemon i want on my team. Whenever I start a new pokemon game, i always try to find a website that has that pokemon game information in to find the pokemon that I would want on my team. I tried Reddit, Relic Castle, and etc to try to find a full pokedex for this game and I can't seem to find it anywhere. Can anyone please help me find a pokedex or at least all of the pokemon locations for pokemon realidea system please?

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    If nobody can't for whatever reason find a pokedex or show me all the pokemon locations, that's fine. But if anyone can at least help me find the pokemon that I decided that I want in my team is also fine.
    Pokemon that I want on my team:
    1.Trapinch
    2. Magikarp
    3.Larvitar
    4.Salandit
    5.Medtite

ShukoYuu

Tired Trainer
    Years
  • Hello, i just start playing this on my phone using Joiplay and i want to ask can i delete some photo that i extracted it all went to my gallery and i don't want it to yake up the storage and i'm afraid if i did that the game won't work.
    Edit: nevermind it was from another rom hack, they nearly have the same sprite so i thought it was this one haha, i stop playing it so i delete it so don't worry am fine

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2023
    Hey i started the game on my computer and it was working fine until the first trainer battle on route 1 and right as it starts it crashes and an error message pops up and i dont know what to do

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2023
    Hey, So I'm at the Metis base east of quartz city, and I'm having problems with the puzzles, specifically the decoy and dark room puzzles. Any help with those?

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2023
    Hey, just wondering if theres any version for mac, or a rom version? just wondering if anyone has any info on where i could get a version that works for me.

Back