• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Rebirth is ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
Years
  • as u may have known vrai im workin on reign of fire and im just here to tell you that if you want my help just ask.

ps got some new maps for reign of fire if you want to see them!:)

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Haha! I've finally finished the map and/or the first few scripts. Edited the first post to show screenshots. ^^

Also, going to try and get this moved to Progressing Hacks. Wish me luck!

Teddiursa™

Never Give up
    Years
  • Vrai

Vrai! Nice updates, Im gonna need your help soon.. and you
    (by the looks of it) needs my masterful Powers! No really, your maps are nice but with alittle work can be awsome. The Scripts are simply PERFECT!
    Anyway, im prowd of my scripter! i hope you progress!

This deserves to be in my Quick links. (In my signature!!)

GL
    -Teddiursa!

Sgt. Custard

Novice Hacker
    Years
  • Hmm... You should get this moved to the "Progressing Hack" section as this really isn't just an idea, it's an actual hack. Anyway, it looks good, although it's hard to tell how good the mapping will be from the restricted samples here. Good luck, though!

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Hmm... You should get this moved to the "Progressing Hack" section as this really isn't just an idea, it's an actual hack. Anyway, it looks good, although it's hard to tell how good the mapping will be from the restricted samples here. Good luck, though!

Yes, I asked Thrace about it, but he said that I have to do a little bit more, as some of the screenshots are similar. So I guess I will have to do without being in Progressing Hacks at the moment, at least until I complete the next map and scripts, etc. And, the mapping probably won't be the best, as it's my own, at least until I find a new mapper.

Last edited:

Teddiursa™

Never Give up
    Years
  • yh

Yes, anyways heres the sprites you orders, Dont complain its my first Pokemon sprite.

Pokémon Rebirth is ugly

I dunno what the hell its supposted to be, but i can recolour..

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    I've got a few surprises for y'all as well. Say hello to the first few doodles of fakemon.
    A few of them are big, so watch out.

Oh, and these are doodles, not final forms. A little bit of a teaser, no?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Well, comment whatever. ^^

Druyii

The Bringer of Hope
    Years
  • Menace rocks, and you know you have my constant support Vrai. You also know I live in the realm of composition, so call on me if needed. Teddi, you were harsh to Aljam, learn some respect for your fellow mappers out there. Grrr *grumble grumble*

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Just so everyone knows, shamazzel has offered to be my mapper for this. I hope he stays around, and maybe I can get a few more screenshots up. ^^

Cheers!

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Okay, guys. Sorry for the slowdown of work -_-

It would really help out if I found a mapper/spriter, because honestly, I suck at doing both of those. I'm going to bump this, because I need to get more people to view it.

Thanks~

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    This looks interesting... I'll be watching this. Unique story... Hope the mapping, scripting and the final sprites are good! I wish you luck.

Years
  • I know this is what you were talking about ages ago, but for the : é, just do:

Alt GR + E

It works with the rest of the vowels, too. =D

Anyway, I want to be a spriter in this hack, and I think I'm good. =P Examples on request.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Thanks, guys. I've got a massive update coming soon (either by the end of today or tomorrow) and my buddy also helped me with some CSS, so I'll get the first post updated soon. If you read through this, please post!

Also, please disregard those screenshots. I have much better ones in store.. ^^

пзо

zzirRusty
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2010
    Yes

I hope to see my Css being used soon. This hack is looking great
    (Apart from the lack of updates).. Good luck anyway and hope to see some
    Maps soon!!

¬Neo

Years
  • Just a question, Vrai:

What colours do you want this fakemon to have? Just so that I can colour and shade it correctly. =P

Also, hoping to see some CSS soon. I know a bit, but not much. Oh! If you want, I could make a banner with the sprite I'm making for Rebirth, if you want it on it! I've almost got all of the resizing and lineart done! 8D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back