• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Rejuvenation

Years
  • Seen Oct 30, 2023
2liosrc4lmf5.jpg
Help? Cant walk, character is going against the wall...

SuperJanBro

Renegade
Years
2liosrc4lmf5.jpg
Help? Cant walk, character is going against the wall...

Yeah, this is fixed for version 5. It happens if you step on the map from the side. Step on the mat going downwards and it should work. If you need me to get you unstuck, you can message me your save,

Years
Can somebody please tell me how to beat the ghost gym? I can't even get past Gengar, it straight up ohkoes all of my mons, something that never happened until now. Some help would be greatly appreciated :)

Years
Can somebody please tell me how to beat the ghost gym? I can't even get past Gengar, it straight up ohkoes all of my mons, something that never happened until now. Some help would be greatly appreciated :)

I might be able to help but then again I want to forget that hellish salty nightmare....

anyway whos on your main team/what pokemons you trained up?

I beat her if can remember correctly (with after later lot trials and error anazlyer her whole team and movesets) was Pangoro SpD+ Speed- , Boldore, Mr.Mine SpAtk+ Speed-, Charizard Def+ SpD-, Pyroar, and Sawbuck. how I killed the genger led was this like use lead pangoro body slam fish for par and switch to Boldore to take the second sludgewave. that genger will not use ghostly wail and ghost type move on pangoro any dark/normal type pokemon it will sludge wave then. So take advantage of that and switch a pokemon take can the sludge wave, will allow you heal up pangoro and sacking Boldore the turn after. if I got the par from the first body slam go into Mr.Mine when boldore is down and go the kill it. if not use pyroar it can take one slude wave and kill it with flamethrower. or risky/sack lead with Mr.Mine to take one and not crit sludge wave (and pray for no ghost wail) from Genger kill it with psyhic after that sack mr.mine he wont be need for the rest of the gym. (trust me mr.mine is only there to kill and take on hit from genger.)

Years
I might be able to help but then again I want to forget that hellish salty nightmare....

anyway whos on your main team/what pokemons you trained up?

I beat her if can remember correctly (with after later lot trials and error anazlyer her whole team and movesets) was Pangoro SpD+ Speed- , Boldore, Mr.Mine SpAtk+ Speed-, Charizard Def+ SpD-, Pyroar, and Sawbuck. how I killed the genger led was this like use lead pangoro body slam fish for par and switch to Boldore to take the second sludgewave. that genger will not use ghostly wail and ghost type move on pangoro any dark/normal type pokemon it will sludge wave then. So take advantage of that and switch a pokemon take can the sludge wave, will allow you heal up pangoro and sacking Boldore the turn after. if I got the par from the first body slam go into Mr.Mine when boldore is down and go the kill it. if not use pyroar it can take one slude wave and kill it with flamethrower. or risky/sack lead with Mr.Mine to take one and not crit sludge wave (and pray for no ghost wail) from Genger kill it with psyhic after that sack mr.mine he wont be need for the rest of the gym. (trust me mr.mine is only there to kill and take on hit from genger.)
Yo man, thanks for taking your time to answer! My team consists of Samurott, Weezing, Hitmonlee, Pidgeot and Tangela. All of them are level 38 actually. And isn't body slam supposed to be ineffective on Gengar since it is a ghost type? :/

Years
Yo man, thanks for taking your time to answer! My team consists of Samurott, Weezing, Hitmonlee, Pidgeot and Tangela. All of them are level 38 actually. And isn't body slam supposed to be ineffective on Gengar since it is a ghost type? :/

Pangoro has Scrappy for Hidden ability normal and figthing type moves will always hit ghost types.

looking at your team your going to need a fire type to kill doublade and bring out Chandelure(beside Genger this thing will sweep your whole team, bring pokemon that can outspeed and can one shot this thing.), replace Hitmonlee since it is a ghost type gym(unless you taught it Foresight and has the ability Limber then don't), Tangela because of Chandelure and also the fact it has low special defense(majority of her team are special attacker.), and Pidgeot because that devilish Rottom(hate this damn thing). kinda worried about Samurott because the Chandelure and Rottom can outspeed and kill it .

the only main threats in my opinion in her team are Genger, Chandelure, and rottom, try to force her waste hyper potions and the rest of the battle is a cake walk. Due fact Doublade is easy to take out and last two or one member in her team full don't remember probably didn't find them much of threat a to me (after taking out the main threats) if you know the last two/one member please post it so I could remember.(if you get their ( predicting the devil rottom is going to give the most problem.))

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 17, 2015
I have encountered 2 bugs: crashes after beating Zetta in the simulation and in that battle his sneasels destiny bond doesn't work. Amazing game tho! Is there a new release (with 5 badges), because i'm new in this thread and all-

Master Menos

The Twisted Pierrot that became King!
Years
Good news! Version 5 is out right now! Jan, you need to update the OP! Also, I have a bug to report, but I'll have to cover it, but I won't give away too much.

Spoiler:

EDIT: Another bug! Entering the house to the right of Sherdian's Help Center gets your game frozen the moment that you meet the Gothitelle automatically.

Last edited:

SuperJanBro

Renegade
Years
So if you followed me on the Reborn forums, you'd know that I've been having computer troubles- which is why I haven't updated this post yet, but I have the opportunity to now.
The current download is version 5.3.2.
It fixes
Story errors
Sheridan House warping errors
The Chestnaught glitch
Jungle errors
Various typos/freezes.
And a bunch of other stuff (Noted in the changelog)

Good news, instead of 1 badge, you get 2 badges in this release!
Make sure you are comfortable with your difficulty level because you won't be able to change it in version 5.
Also if you got stuck because of the Chandelure event, you're going to have to message me your save so I can get you out.

One final note, because Amethyst Cave was remodeled. Some awkward stuff will happen, however this is a one time thing, and will only affect you if you've gone past that point before.
New save files are fine.

Other than that, please report any bugs you find :). Enjoy!

Oh, and remember to save often. That's a given, though. Some bugs can get you stuck, etc.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 7, 2015
I have Mac, Wine emulator, and version 5 but everytime I start the game.exe it always has a black screen for like 5 seconds and then says script error. What's going on?

Years
what happened to the move tutor in Sheridan? it's like she disappear or move out

edit- Beat this version of this game and my god I hate that "maid". Thanks to Stealth Rocks and two layers of Toxic spikes, it made things a little easy until the hax comes into play -insert salty tears here-

anyway I had fu- no screw normal fun this time around I had experienced "salty fun" because those hax, that Aegislash out speeding and killed my Pyroar after stance changing to sword form (and I saw no Autotmize it only sword dance and scared sword!), and that ****ing "Maid" (hope I'll never encounter her again). only enjoyably parts in this version was those funny cut-sense (that sharpedo, "powerful staraptor" moment, and picking my waifu between those gym leaders(I wonder will link into who my waifu at the end of this game.). I can't wait yell out Mother ****ing -insert random hax- and cry more salty tears in version 6(whenever that comes).

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Nov 22, 2016
Is there a pokemon and item location list anywhere for this game. If there is it would be very helpful if you could link it to me thanks again. :)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 16, 2015
im stuck in purify forest (im in front of the old woman and it wont let me move) and i saved my game because I thought restarting would work and now i cant move :(

SuperJanBro

Renegade
Years
I have Mac, Wine emulator, and version 5 but everytime I start the game.exe it always has a black screen for like 5 seconds and then says script error. What's going on?
I have no clue, Could you screenshot the script error?
what happened to the move tutor in Sheridan? it's like she disappear or move out

edit- Beat this version of this game and my god I hate that "maid". Thanks to Stealth Rocks and two layers of Toxic spikes, it made things a little easy until the hax comes into play -insert salty tears here-

anyway I had fu- no screw normal fun this time around I had experienced "salty fun" because those hax, that Aegislash out speeding and killed my Pyroar after stance changing to sword form (and I saw no Autotmize it only sword dance and scared sword!), and that ****ing "Maid" (hope I'll never encounter her again). only enjoyably parts in this version was those funny cut-sense (that sharpedo, "powerful staraptor" moment, and picking my waifu between those gym leaders(I wonder will link into who my waifu at the end of this game.). I can't wait yell out Mother ****ing -insert random hax- and cry more salty tears in version 6(whenever that comes).
The move tutor has been moved. You'll have to complete a side quest on the island for her to return, and hey... at least you enjoyed something out of this. I guess that's still a success in my books.
Can you download RMXP on tablets, and if so, from where? thank you
As far as my knowledge goes, you can't because RMXP requires things found on PC.
Is there a pokemon and item location list anywhere for this game. If there is it would be very helpful if you could link it to me thanks again. :)
There used to be but I'm revamping the lists.
im stuck in purify forest (im in front of the old woman and it wont let me move) and i saved my game because I thought restarting would work and now i cant move :(
If you send me your save I could get you out in no time!

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Nov 22, 2016
Does anyone know where to find scraggy? Also I think I found a typo. In Sheridan the Gothitelle says that it threw a scraggy at you and then the wild scraggy attacked. But the Pokemon was actually a nuzleaf (huge let down by the way I was so excited)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 16, 2015
[/QUOTE]If you send me your save I could get you out in no time![/QUOTE]

I looked in my game folder and I dont even see my game save file..do you know where it would be?

Back