• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Rejuvenation

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2016
    I have a suggestion for the game which is adding an option for changing the game volume because it is ridiculously loud sometimes.

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    Is there any way right now to get the last item at the Secret Shore?

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2015
    Can someone please tell me how to catch Emolga and Blitzle?
    Thanks for the help toh :)

Years
  • @SuperJanBro

Oh alright, I'll check the island for that sidequest onced I locate that seadra wing.

If you send me your save I could get you out in no time![/QUOTE]

I looked in my game folder and I dont even see my game save file..do you know where it would be?[/QUOTE]

Look for a folder called Saved Games then check in pokemon Rejuvenation folder and a file called Game.rxdata is you save file.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2016
    Love the update! ..
    Just one problem: in the HQ double fight the game continues to freeze when I get about to defeating the last 2 or 3 pokemon (there doesn't seem to be a certain move or attack that causes it-it can be anything, for no reason). There is no error code or crash, the game just freezes. Also, I use wine on mac to play Reborn is that what's causing the problem?

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    Is Angie supposed to have 6 pokemon on easy mode or did something happen to my game that set it back to normal?

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2015
    Can someone please tell me how to catch Emolga?
    Thanks for the help toh ^^

Ps feel free to replay me! please need help :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2016
    Seriously does anyone know how to catch a budew I watched a video where he caught it on route 2 but after searching for hours I can't get it to appear.

SuperJanBro

Renegade
    Years
  • Does anyone know where to find scraggy? Also I think I found a typo. In Sheridan the Gothitelle says that it threw a scraggy at you and then the wild scraggy attacked. But the Pokemon was actually a nuzleaf (huge let down by the way I was so excited)
    It used to be a Scraggy, but I forgot to change the text. Is fixed for V6. Scraggy is currently not available.
    Is there any way right now to get the last item at the Secret Shore?

Spoiler:
    Not as of now.
    Love the update! ..
    Just one problem: in the HQ double fight the game continues to freeze when I get about to defeating the last 2 or 3 pokemon (there doesn't seem to be a certain move or attack that causes it-it can be anything, for no reason). There is no error code or crash, the game just freezes. Also, I use wine on mac to play Reborn is that what's causing the problem?
    This is a weird one, MACs are very finicky. One thing you can try is exiting everything out except for the game and try again.
    Is Angie supposed to have 6 pokemon on easy mode or did something happen to my game that set it back to normal?
    She won't have 6 in v5. She was meant to have 5, but apparently RPG maker didn't want to save my changes.
    Seriously does anyone know how to catch a budew I watched a video where he caught it on route 2 but after searching for hours I can't get it to appear.
    That's because Budew was moved.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2016
    This is a weird one, MACs are very finicky. One thing you can try is exiting everything out except for the game and try again.

I've tried that.. quitted everything, restarted computer and all. It literally happens every time I try it (and I've tried at least a few dozen times) even tapping the commands in slowly to see if that makes a difference. The freezing doesn't happen after a certain amount of time (checked) but only when I'm getting towards the end of the match. Is nobody else having this problem?

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2015
    Downloading Version 5 now the game looks pretty awesome so far even though I had just started with version 4 when I noticed this update. I had originally tried to download it from Mega and it said the file was taken down so I've started it from Media. Only just got to the first town so it will be nice to see a lot of the new update in action so early.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2016
    Regarding the problem I talked about before-I managed to get through the battle by momentarily removing the audio file from the folder while it played out. ..Why is it that wine/mac has so many problems with the audio files?

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2015
    Awesome game!I play it on hard difficulty,and hope mah Blaziken don't loaf around too often :).Btw,i encountered one odd bug,after talking at Velvet hotel miss with hat "Lalala,oh welcome" and then,a script error pop in!I though it will affect game,but till now,it goes smooth.I'd appreciate if ya know why this happens,and if i lose something important with this!Again,awesome game!

SuperJanBro

Renegade
    Years
  • Regarding the problem I talked about before-I managed to get through the battle by momentarily removing the audio file from the folder while it played out. ..Why is it that wine/mac has so many problems with the audio files?
    I think it's because MACs aren't used to the file format on the audio files. This bug happens variously from computer to computer, depending on how strong your computer is. So there's no clear-cut way to stop this from happening. I've converted all the files to something more suitable, but it still happens...

Awesome game!I play it on hard difficulty,and hope mah Blaziken don't loaf around too often :).Btw,i encountered one odd bug,after talking at Velvet hotel miss with hat "Lalala,oh welcome" and then,a script error pop in!I though it will affect game,but till now,it goes smooth.I'd appreciate if ya know why this happens,and if i lose something important with this!Again,awesome game!
    Yeah, this is known. Fixed for V6.

Years
  • Can anyone help me? I have five badges and I´m in the Terajuma Jungle doing some help requests (to give you an idea of what part I´m in). I wanna know if it´s possible to get the Move Tutor back to her house somehow. I know it´s a side quest but I don´t know how or when to do it. I´m desperate to evolve my Piloswine. Thank you.

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2016
    Is there anywhere in the game where i can evolve magneton I tried amythsyt cave because of the galvantula but it didn't work sadly.

Years
  • ok love the new version the fact that melia is alive was not really shock for me as it would others kinda didn't expect her to be dead that early at least (no I did not have prier knowledge of the events up that point till I personally got there) But that's not the point, anyway not sure if u answered this yet but is angie supposed to 6 level 50 and above pokemon and second I was not aware of the im trapped in the gym scenario and I deeply under leveled by like 6 or 7 levels which in this game is hell so um any tips on how to grind or make my life a bit easier, or am I stuck with grinding the pokemon in the dungeon and grinding on the gym leader's pokemon?
    Thanks For Your Help
    (small edit that had was supposed to be had not had any)

Last edited:
    Back