• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Approved] Pokémon Riddles

Duck

🦆 quack quack
Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023

Pokémon Riddles

Do you like riddles? Do you know an absurd amount of Pokémon trivia and lore? Do you want to get some sweet sweet points to help your team?

If you've answered yes to any one of those, than you've come to the right place!

The rules of the game

During the two weeks of the Get Together, every third day a total of 5 quizzes containing 5 riddles and puzzles in general each will be released.

After their release, you'll have a total of 72 h to respond the quiz via private message to the host, Radio.

Please don't post your answers in this thread, and resist the temptation to share them with your teammates, the whole fun comes from coming to the answers on your own!

How the scoring works

As you might be expecting, the rankings for each quiz will be given based on how many correct answers you have. If needed, we'll use how long it took to get the answer as a tie breaker.

First place in each quiz gets 15 points, second place gets 10 points and third place gets 5 points.

As an extra incentive to participate, if you send at least one correct answer for every one of the 7 quizzes, you'll get an extra 5 points for your team!

The Quizzes

- Quiz 1
    - Quiz 2
    - Quiz 3
    - Quiz 4
    - Quiz 5

Leaderboard

Caelum: 0 points
    Aecor: 0 points
    Solum: 0 points

Last edited by a moderator:

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Made the scoring change that was suggested.

In hindsight, I don't think I can't really do much better with the CSS, mostly because I'm not really a designer and I think from now on the major changes are adding extra assets (icons, backgrounds, etc.) which are neat but not really something I think I can do, specially with some IRL trouble I'm having to manage right now.

Still, if anyone has any suggestions, I'd be happy to implement them.

Edit: Also, given the same troubles I've mentioned and the fact that I'm foreseeing some possible time problems, I've changed the number of quizzes from 7 to 5 (with a change from 2 day interval to 3 day interval). This should make it easier on me to update and more accessible for people to jump in.

Last edited:

Mewtwolover

Mewtwo worshiper
    Years
  • In hindsight, I don't think I can't really do much better with the CSS, mostly because I'm not really a designer and I think from now on the major changes are adding extra assets (icons, backgrounds, etc.) which are neat but not really something I think I can do, specially with some IRL trouble I'm having to manage right now.
    You should at least use the team colors in leaderboard, here's the codes for them:
    PHP:
    [color="#59cae7"]Caelum[/color]
    [color="#eb7681"]Aecor[/color]
    [color="#4a8c55"]Solum[/color]

Last edited:

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Added the team colors to the leaderboard.

Back