• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Royal Blue Version!

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2014
Looking good so far. The only thing that bugs me is that you're using the same grass all the time ( not wild grass). Good luck : )

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Hey Nikkie.
Your updates are great.
I don't think having Charmander, Squirtle and Bulbasaur as starters is a good idea though.
Why? Well, because they're the original FR Starters.
I think having other Starters will be better.

Oh, and by the way, I think it would be a good idea to add OWs to this amazing Hack.

Good luck.

Nikkie.

Nikeiphoros, eh?
Years
eh?

Looking good so far. The only thing that bugs me is that you're using the same grass all the time ( not wild grass). Good luck : )
Ahh, you know why that happend? Because I was using one grass tile before because I used a custom tileset, if you look through the thread. However still, thanks for the comment : )

Hey Nikkie.
Your updates are great.
I don't think having Charmander, Squirtle and Bulbasaur as starters is a good idea though.
Why? Well, because they're the original FR Starters.
I think having other Starters will be better.

Oh, and by the way, I think it would be a good idea to add OWs to this amazing Hack.

Good luck.
Well, I know about Charmander & Squirtle, but who ever said anything about Bulbasaur : ) Sorry dude, but thats not about to change :| And OWs.. Hmm, those would definitely be last on my list; sorry but thats just the way things are. Thanks for the comment, Prince!

Amazing!Nice screenshoots . Good luck!
Thank you! I can't belive people are starting to actually read my thread and comment other than the ones i've forced to thanks guys!

While me and H2O [InsertComplicatedWordHere] work on the Gym thingies, you guys are going to have to hang in there, and be patient for the updates : )

Poképictures for CHARMANDER & SQUIRTLE are done now.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Well, it doesn't really matter, because the Hack who won the Hack of the year, Rijon Adventures, also
have the FR Starters as starters as well.

All I gave is opinions.
Well, good luck anyways.

Nikkie.

Nikeiphoros, eh?
Years
WERE BACK

I'm back from my break and that means.. Royal Blue is back on!

Please be on hold for updates, keep the comments flowing and you'll be playing Royal Blue in no time!

Thanks.

Nikkie.

Nikeiphoros, eh?
Years
Arrgh

Lmao. Quite a big break there Nikkie :p

Good luck this time around (Y)
Lol I know, but thanks : )

Updates
Im really, really close to releasing a demo, however im not entirely sure how long I should make it.
The first gym is done:
Pokemon-RoyalBlue9.png
Pokemon-RoyalBlue4.png

As you can see there's new tiles! : )
Credits
Watermelon

I've also been polishing off afew things.
end

Edit: First post screens updated.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
Wow I totally forgot how good that Gym looks :D
I like the name of the badge, but appearently you need a sprite for the Gym Leader, whoever he may be. You know I can't sprite, anyway.

P.S.- Thanks for giving me a heart in your signature. 8D

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
It's.............
It's back!? Awesome! ^^

Nice flying gym!
And also, don't rush and take your time. ^^

I wish ye for the best!

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2011
I really like the new tree tiles.

I'm not normally a fan of the Player being able to talk though. Just my style though.

Tiles look good though ^_^

Back