• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Ruby Destiny Series

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2014
    N, huh? I guess that means you're going to recycle the battle theme from Skyline?

Provided we fight him, anyway.

Still, hyped pretty good.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Nah I wouldn't say that. If the beta won't be released within the next two weeks, I'll pass it :3

Consider yourself failed then~

So that confirms the game won't be taken place in Kanto.

I dunno. I guess I'll let you find out after you visit the first post~

N, huh? I guess that means you're going to recycle the battle theme from Skyline?

Provided we fight him, anyway.

Still, hyped pretty good.

Mehbeh, if I can music hack with my mom's laptop. :P

Years
    Here are my thoughts:

Spoiler:

Can't wait for the full game to come out, although I predict it won't happen in a couple of years.

KidCarter93

PokéTech Guy
    Years
    The only issue I've noticed so far is that Chaomega's speech regarding Cerulean Cave is activated again, even after that section has been passed, by speaking to the youngster again. Although it's only the initial text and not the "cut scene".

That's pretty much as far as I've got so far but definitely looking forward to playing more of it and waiting to see what the future betas will also bring to this game/series as a whole :)

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    The only issue I've noticed so far is that Chaomega's speech regarding Cerulean Cave is activated again, even after that section has been passed, by speaking to the youngster again. Although it's only the initial text and not the "cut scene".

Thanks for the report. ^^
    I fixed it now, but I don't think it's worth uploading another patch (too lazy... you wouldn't understand~). :P

loldamaru

say lol
    Years
    Very good DJG, I love that we can choose 1 of 5 region. The idea and script also cool too :D. And it's nice to see a lot of graphic overhaul and better tiles. I feel like playing Light Platinum one more time. The moveset are updated too :D
    And I surprised with Pokemon XY WildBattle Music. That's cool, since I own my game 3 months ago. The plot and storyline is nice. Good game! And keep on your work

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2014
    Unable to patch. It says "Failed! Input checksum is invalid."

I'm having a similar issue. It's probably my Ruby, but, that's weird, since said Ruby worked for Life of Guardians.

Edit: Fixed it, no worries. It was my Ruby after all. Though that makes me wonder how it worked for LoG...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    So, does each region have a unique story from the others? I've only just started Kanto and the game is fantastic so far.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I added more screenies in Broken Timeline's post, as well as adding mirror download links in the Download section, for pipz having trouble downloading the patch with MediaFire~

And now for the replies~

Pokémon Ruby Destiny Series

FIVE REGIONS??? Is that even possible? :P

Nope. :/
    Why would you even think that's possible? <.<

2. You really love to use the Fields of Time music that much DJG. :P

Yep. Dunno why... xD

3. I think Cole is Chaomega (assuming that he is exclusively to the Kanto region since I have yet to play the other four regions)

O.O

5. Merging the timelines would have never happened if Jagold had just died. :P

Yeah. Why did my stupid friends had to save me, anyway?

Very good DJG, I love that we can choose 1 of 5 region. The idea and script also cool too :D. And it's nice to see a lot of graphic overhaul and better tiles. I feel like playing Light Platinum one more time. The moveset are updated too :D
    And I surprised with Pokemon XY WildBattle Music. That's cool, since I own my game 3 months ago. The plot and storyline is nice. Good game! And keep on your work

Thank you~

The beta's out?! And I love that you released it with 2-3 gyms, not 1 :)

Having only 1 gym would be pretty boring. =/

Unable to patch. It says "Failed! Input checksum is invalid."

Download a v1.0 Ruby ROM. :3

Really like the look of the latest project, the whole series looks wonderful together! (:

Thanks~

I'm having a similar issue. It's probably my Ruby, but, that's weird, since said Ruby worked for Life of Guardians.

Edit: Fixed it, no worries. It was my Ruby after all. Though that makes me wonder how it worked for LoG...

My PC back home died, so I couldn't use the Ruby ROM that I kept on using, plus I forgot where I got it from, so I downloaded a new ROM from other sources. That's probably the reason why. :/

So, does each region have a unique story from the others? I've only just started Kanto and the game is fantastic so far.

You'll find out~ ;)

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2014
    Okay, I see, DJG. Just wondered why it did that.

Played a little of the Hevah story so far and liked it. I have a question, though.

Since the game has 5 regions that we choose at the beginning, anyway, are we eventually going to be able to explore them all? Or are we going to be restricted to the one we choose?

Oh, and a bug report. I checked Crest and Hevah, and it seems the Oshawott and Piplup's sprites when you choose them as starters are messed up. After you get them, though, they're fine. Probably just me.

KidCarter93

PokéTech Guy
    Years
    Oh, and a bug report. I checked Crest and Hevah, and it seems the Oshawott and Piplup's sprites when you choose them as starters are messed up. After you get them, though, they're fine. Probably just me.
    Nope, not just you. It happens in all the region's and I think it happens to whichever Pokeball you view first (could be wrong as I didn't recheck for that, but it seems that way).

Screenshot attached!

I also noticed that whilst in the top floor of Sprout Tower no one else's sprite appears, even though all the text happens as it should (as well as the sounds from people leaving the room). Screenshot of that attached as well :)

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Since the game has 5 regions that we choose at the beginning, anyway, are we eventually going to be able to explore them all? Or are we going to be restricted to the one we choose?

I am not sure yet. I'll cross that bridge when I get there. ;)

That bug's already known and is on the first post under the Bugs section. I do not yet know how to fix that. I tried using the method I used on LoG, but it didn't solve the problem. Aw well~

I also noticed that whilst in the top floor of Sprout Tower no one else's sprite appears, even though all the text happens as it should (as well as the sounds from people leaving the room). Screenshot of that attached as well :)

Is this before the event or after the event? Before that event happened, did you already got the second badge? Also, before you reached that point, did you meet Flame at the first floor as soon as you got inside the Tower of Fate?

Back