• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Ruby Destiny Series

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    WTH!! Why is ralts psychic normal? I hate this

hm... i could have sworn that I already changed it to Fairy.
    anyway, I'll fix that. thanks for telling me. :3

i'll put up a new patch to fix that soon~

Years
  • Just finished second gym.. Awesome game. And I found another bug when my venonath used disable on aromatisse the screen acted weird. I forgot to take screenshot

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Just finished second gym.. Awesome game. And I found another bug when my venonath used disable on aromatisse the screen acted weird. I forgot to take screenshot

I will check that out. Thanks.
    Also, a new patch to fix the fairy-typing issue is now on the first post.

I am currently at work so I can't play and test it for myself.
    Pokémon Ruby Destiny Series

Also, a new poll is up, because I'm bored~

Click Me~

Last edited:

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    version 1.2 of beta 1 is uploaded and available on the first post.
    this time, it PROPERLY fixes the fairy type issue. -,-

YAPE had the wrong Fairy type value in my ini file. zzz...

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2023
    So, the last patch has the fairy type included? And is the game complete? -because I have play a bit the really old version...-

Anyway I love your work

KidCarter93

PokéTech Guy
    Years
  • Is this before the event or after the event? Before that event happened, did you already got the second badge? Also, before you reached that point, did you meet Flame at the first floor as soon as you got inside the Tower of Fate?
    It's like this throughout the whole event there. I'd just got the 2nd badge and defeated Flame outside Union Cave to activate this event.
    Yes, I met him on the first floor but, as with the rest, he is invisible.

Edit - I just went back through the Johto story again, to confirm everything you asked. This time, however, I've found another issue.
    When on the top floor and battling the Rocket grunt, I lost the battle and was unable to continue. I just comes up with a screen saying "Game Over" and I'm unable to leave that screen (without resetting).

Edit 2 - Only just noticed a new beta was out so I'll try again and report back.

Last edited:

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
    Years
  • It's like this throughout the whole event there. I'd just got the 2nd badge and defeated Flame outside Union Cave to activate this event.
    Yes, I met him on the first floor but, as with the rest, he is invisible.

Edit - I just went back through the Johto story again, to confirm everything you asked. This time, however, I've found another issue.
    When on the top floor and battling the Rocket grunt, I lost the battle and was unable to continue. I just comes up with a screen saying "Game Over" and I'm unable to leave that screen (without resetting).

Edit 2 - Only just noticed a new beta was out so I'll try again and report back.

Huh, I don't remember having that power... As for the game over screen, that simply means you're dead. Losing in certain parts of the game leads to a real game over, so careful where you save state! I thought DJG put that in the front page, but it doesn't look like he did. He'll do it next time he's online though.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2017
    It's up to you. ^^
    You can pretty much understand what's going on without playing the previous games, I think. =/

Ah I`m really contemplating on starting from the beginning but with the new beta release of Broken Timeline and the current playthrough im watching on Zhen`s channel its really tempting me lol. I really want to have the full experience of the franchise rather than just playing two out of the four games so hopefully I can commit my time to playing through all of them :P

-Renton

KidCarter93

PokéTech Guy
    Years
  • Huh, I don't remember having that power... As for the game over screen, that simply means you're dead. Losing in certain parts of the game leads to a real game over, so careful where you save state! I thought DJG put that in the front page, but it doesn't look like he did. He'll do it next time he's online though.
    Ah, that explains it. I was thinking that was the reason initially but as it didn't say anything in the OP, I then presumed it wasn't intended.

I must say that I love the Scatterbug families extra ability to steal items though. It certainly helps against all the healing wild fights.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    So far, fun!

Huh. I wonder what does happen if you actually beat Arceus in the beginning...

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    just tried patching bt 1.2 and tsukuyomi was unable.

error message:
    Spoiler:

the issue isn't tsukuyomi i had another rom to patch and tsukuyomi handled it just fine.

also the ruby should have been clean since i had just downloaded it off of coolrom.

Edit: same issue with 1.0.

Last edited:

Brolijah

Secretly (Not) Active
    Years
  • just tried patching bt 1.2 and tsukuyomi was unable.

error message:
    Spoiler:

the issue isn't tsukuyomi i had another rom to patch and tsukuyomi handled it just fine.

also the ruby should have been clean since i had just downloaded it off of coolrom.

Edit: same issue with 1.0.

You may want to check your Rom again. You either (a) tried patching a pre-patched rom, or (b) tried patching a Ruby 1.1 rom. My first couple Ruby roms when I searched for 1.0 were actually 1.1.

Back