• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon S.P.E.C.T.R.U.M.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2017
    I have downloaded the game on Mega-app, but how do I play it!?
    It looks so great, I wanna try. I have never played any fanmade game, and I don't have even basic knowledge how to do it :P
    Help?

Years
    • He/She/They/Them
    • Earth
    • Seen Sep 4, 2021
    I don't really comment much on here but this game caught my attention.Its looking really good!I'm glad your still working on it.

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2018
    Fakemon are good and original and the region look wel designed, I am downloadig this demo right now and I know I will have fun playing it:)

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2017
    Hey i love your game and would love to be updated on it. do you have any other social media sites?

p.s also because i wanted to draw out some of the sprites

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Still working on it. Hoping to get an update out sometime in the next few months. Still some maps and events to finish. Battle sprite updates are pretty much done.

qclpbXB.gif

NPS5s3f.png

zG8OdPT.gif
    xj8pJqo.gif
    QAuzljY.gif

Last edited:

unknown081

Eevee lover
    Years
    • no
    • Seen Jan 27, 2018
    Hello! I have been playing the game for like, 1 week now? and I love it! But there's been a problem.. my Pokemon isn't following me anymore! after I change Pokemon or take it to the Pokemon Center to heal, my Pokemon still isn't coming out! Fix this problem please, I miss Eevee and Wallopy...

MasterBallz

MasterBall Abuser
    Years
  • Hello! I have been playing the game for like, 1 week now? and I love it! But there's been a problem.. my Pokemon isn't following me anymore! after I change Pokemon or take it to the Pokemon Center to heal, my Pokemon still isn't coming out! Fix this problem please, I miss Eevee and Wallopy...

Try using the tab keys sometimes that work to call the pokemon back into the pokeball and if pressed again it releases them.

unknown081

Eevee lover
    Years
    • no
    • Seen Jan 27, 2018
    Try using the tab keys sometimes that work to call the pokemon back into the pokeball and if pressed again it releases them.

Hello! I tried pressing the Tab key but it doesn't work, HOWEVER, it worked when I press the Control Key! Thanks for the suggestion!

unknown081

Eevee lover
    Years
    • no
    • Seen Jan 27, 2018
    I wanted a Parabox by trading with this boy with a Lunalisk, But the Lunalisk wasn't in The Pc but in my Team, after realizing the mistake I went back to the pokemon center to change that. went back to the boy and he said "Thanks for the Lunalisk!" WHAT THE HELL? WHERE IS MY PARABOX! I HAVEN'T EVEN TRADED WITH YOU YET! HELP!!!? Also can I evolve Eevee into Sylveon or Drakeon?

Last edited:

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I hope when you update this theres a hidden power checker someplace at early game, since it would help make team building a lot easier from the start if you were to get pokemon with good IVs early game by sheer chance.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2018
    I hate to be this person, but I know even with the instructions I'd mess it up so I'm waiting until the game is done. Because of this I have to ask when is the game going to be done? I really want to play it but I don't want to worry about me messing up the game updating it

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    New update is finally out.

Download:
    RAR: https://mega.nz/#!B4g2xAhL!L-B-6vLOHJX-KBmMweIO6HKKU2Q_Pi1Yqegp2lVIv6U
    ZIP: https://mega.nz/#!5wggXAQL!0MASnjq-Jax_UV5ndE5viOlz6TipG4f0GagVvHUk47s

Screenshots:
    Es857gB.png

Changelog: & Bugs:
    Spoiler:

Back