• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: SacredFire

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Areku-San

Pokemon Darkblue Author
Years
  • Why don't try to make a new graphic style... Please dont use the same style of other people T_T
    Well, the hack looks good ^w^.

And the team rocket idea is very used. Why dont try to make something original, is my opinion...

Good luck!

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
    Years
  • Best. Bug. Reporter. Ever. (And lol, you avatar is a scyther. A bug. D: ) Thanks so much for this. I'm just glad none of the actual scripts malfunctioned. The variables and flags can get a little chaotic. I'll have all these fixed soon. :P Glad you enjoyed it.
    Lol, don't tell me you just noticed... =(

So, let's move on to comments about the demo [if you dont want to be spoiled, don't look]:
    Spoiler:

PokeBal33

Learning how to hack..
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2009
    Nice hack dude, titlescreen looks good, so do the screen shots.

Hey im sorry if this is posted already and i did not see it but, what region does this take place in?

Last edited by a moderator:

SharpPoint

Suicune used Surf!
    Years
  • Why don't try to make a new graphic style... Please dont use the same style of other people T_T
    Well, the hack looks good ^w^.

And the team rocket idea is very used. Why dont try to make something original, is my opinion...

Good luck!

Don't worry. I have other tiles left to insert. Many tiles will be replaced. ;)

Lol, don't tell me you just noticed... =(

So, let's move on to comments about the demo [if you dont want to be spoiled, don't look]:
    Spoiler:

Lol, I made each character have their own personality. Every person/group of people you mentioned will have a huge role later on. My characters won't fade away and never be heard from again. :D

Don't look if you haven't played the entire beta. D:

Nice hack dude, titlescreen looks good, so do the screen shots.

Hey im sorry if this is posted already and i did not see it but, what region does this take place in?

Thanks. Oh, lol, I haven't thought of that yet. Well for now, its not important but I'll think of one. Eventually.

Edit: Aww crap, the theme changed (or at least for me.) I'll have to make the banners transparent. D:

Mortal Danger

Like never before!!!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2010
    Well, what can I say? AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everybody likes it so why not me? Keep up the good work!!!:)

JasonX3333

Im accepting all wi-fi battles
    Years
  • Nice

Good game I like the tiles but i was wondering do you plan on changing the main OW?

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
    Years
  • Don't worry. I have other tiles left to insert. Many tiles will be replaced. ;)

Lol, I made each character have their own personality. Every person/group of people you mentioned will have a huge role later on. My characters won't fade away and never be heard from again. :D

Don't look if you haven't played the entire beta. D:

Edit: Aww crap, the theme changed (or at least for me.) I'll have to make the banners transparent. D:
    you can still change back the old theme...
    well...my question remains; do you intensively put a Gym leader so brock-alike?

P.S: everyone will start calling you Sharpey now >;D

SharpPoint

Suicune used Surf!
    Years
  • you can still change back the old theme...
    well...my question remains; do you intensively put a Gym leader so brock-alike?

P.S: everyone will start calling you Sharpey now >;D

I know you can change it back, but most people just leave it lol. He looks like Brock but they act way differently. :D

I know :P. It's a universal nickname now.

I am a Sharpy Marker. =)

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2013
    This is really excellent! The maps are phenominal it really feels like a real new region, its excellent! I also love the wild pokemon levels, it makes it harder and it makes it easier to level up. This is a great hack.

SharpPoint

Suicune used Surf!
    Years
  • This is really excellent! The maps are phenominal it really feels like a real new region, its excellent! I also love the wild pokemon levels, it makes it harder and it makes it easier to level up. This is a great hack.

I'm glad you like the game. :) I tried to keep the levels of the Pokemon alongside the trainer's starter Pokemon level. ^-^

SharpPoint

Suicune used Surf!
    Years
  • Updates!
    -10 new screens added!
    -13 new videos added!

I'm already working on Beta 2.0. I squished all the bugs that were reported to me from Beta 1.0 so I think it's safe to move on. And remember all of those areas that had a security guard in front? Well, some of those areas will be completed in Beta 2.0. Right now, I'm going to start mapping the first city after Dysmal Forest.

Last edited:

psychicboy

Hacking is all that matters...
    Years
  • Wow, where do I start... I absolutly love your scripts. I can tell you put quite some time into them. I do have a request though, but before I ask, do you use XSE?

SharpPoint

Suicune used Surf!
    Years
  • Wow, where do I start... I absolutly love your scripts. I can tell you put quite some time into them. I do have a request though, but before I ask, do you use XSE?

^-^ Awesome! I do like to script, which would explain a lot. Oh and yeah, I do use XSE.

Edit: Give me 3 Pokemon you'd like to be on support bars for your hack. :P

psychicboy

Years
  • XD Its funny you ask that, as I was about to ask you to help me with a few things in my hack. >.> Suicune, Entei, and Raikou. :P as for my requset, I'm guessing you've seen my hack? Well something in XSE is making me mad. Depending on an objects I'd, you could make a sprite permanently dissapear. This is my problem.. some of my objects simply dissapear before the script even starts :P Could you look at a few of my scripts on a_map and tell me what I did wrong >.>?

SharpPoint

Suicune used Surf!
    Years
  • XD Its funny you ask that, as I was about to ask you to help me with a few things in my hack. >.> Suicune, Entei, and Raikou. :P as for my requset, I'm guessing you've seen my hack? Well something in XSE is making me mad. Depending on an objects I'd, you could make a sprite permanently dissapear. This is my problem.. some of my objects simply dissapear before the script even starts :P Could you look at a few of my scripts on a_map and tell me what I did wrong >.>?

Lol, your favorite face is '>.>'. It's all over in the hack. xD

To make the sprites appear when the script starts, use showsprite 0x0. Replace the second '0' with the Person Event No. in A-Map in hex. It makes the sprite appear regardless if the flag is set or not. That should fix the problem :P

psychicboy

Years
  • wait a sec... wouldn't that only help for scripts and not objects o.O because technicly show works because the script is iniated in a script but for an object, a script works when a is pressed. *is confused*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back