• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: SacredFire

Status
Not open for further replies.

SharpPoint

Suicune used Surf!
Years
  • wait a sec... wouldn't that only help for scripts and not objects o.O because technicly show works because the script is iniated in a script but for an object, a script works when a is pressed. *is confused*

Wait lol, an 'object' is a person event? Like a person in-game where you walk up and press 'A' to talk to?

Look what I just cooked up real quick for you, since you said you need them.
    SuicuneLegend.png

RaikouLegend.png

EnteiLegend.png

Edit: Aww crap, Suicune is facing the wrong way...

Last edited:

RainDogg54

Crown of Love
    Years
  • This hack is great! Definitely one that I support. It took me forever but I finally caught that Natu on route 1 haha. I can't wait to see this hack progress. Good luck!

I added transparency to this userbar because I'm going to put it in my sig :)
    hodone.png

Mortal Danger

Like never before!!!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2010
    Hey SharpPoint! How's your hack doing? I see that you've done updates!:)

SharpPoint

Suicune used Surf!
    Years
  • This hack is great! Definitely one that I support. It took me forever but I finally caught that Natu on route 1 haha. I can't wait to see this hack progress. Good luck!

I added transparency to this userbar because I'm going to put it in my sig :)
    hodone.png

Cool. :D Yeah that Natu is extremely rare but it's meant to give you a huge edge if you do get one. If you raise one alongside your starter, it's a big help.

I'll make the remaining banners transparent today since most of them are white. The 3 legendary beasts are transparent. :P

Hey SharpPoint! How's your hack doing? I see that you've done updates!:)

It's going very good. I finished the first Route of Beta 2.0. I made the first ever cave. (Omg epic D: ) Now I'm starting on the first city.

Script-wise, I'm scripting the second Rival encounter and the cave. Progress is much faster than usual. Kind of fast considering I have no team. I'm hacking alone. D:

I still have to learn ASM hacking (Close to impossible for me), music inserting and spriting though.

psychicboy

Hacking is all that matters...
    Years
  • Hey sharp' since were both pretty much lone hackers, I thought maybe we could help each other script if that's ok with you :P

Samike360

Lover of May
    Years
  • Oh my god man, I laughed so hard at the text in this hack, some of it is just hilarious. I loved the script after you defeated the rocket kid guy, and the lugia script was cool as well. The only thing is that level scripts would be better in the house at the beggining- Mom should talk to you right after coming down the stairs, but besides that awesome game. It reminded me of Nintendo games. Good luck!

SharpPoint

Suicune used Surf!
    Years
  • I found a tiny little bug. There's an unpassable block on Cygnus Path that should be passable.
    bug.png

Right there^
    Thanks I just fixed it. Strange I didn't catch that. :P

Hey sharp' since were both pretty much lone hackers, I thought maybe we could help each other script if that's ok with you :P

LOL xD Sure I can help a little. Not sure how though, besides answering any questions you have. I won't be needing any help though. I got scripting all good. ;)

Edit: Make sure to get/save those support bars I made you. I'm going to delete them from my Dropbox as soon as I see you reply to this D:

SharpPoint

Suicune used Surf!
    Years
  • Oh my god man, I laughed so hard at the text in this hack, some of it is just hilarious. I loved the script after you defeated the rocket kid guy, and the lugia script was cool as well. The only thing is that level scripts would be better in the house at the beggining- Mom should talk to you right after coming down the stairs, but besides that awesome game. It reminded me of Nintendo games. Good luck!

XD Foot soap is only $79.99 + tax! Anyone?

Well, I think we all learned a lesson here didn't we? Don't piss off Lugia!

as always greatness from sharp point and I expect a lot of good things from this hack :D

^_^ *adds more good things the the hack* D:
    Lol.

got em, but why do they still say Sacred Fire :p?

SuicuneLegend.png

RaikouLegend.png

EnteiLegend.png

Uhm, I'm not sure if it's just me, but these don't say Mythic Legends on them? O_O

I'm seriously confused lol. On my screen, they have your name on them. D:

SharpPoint

Suicune used Surf!
    Years
  • Updates!:

-New areas announced!
    Voltaire City, Route 5 and an unknown cave.

-6 more screens!
    11.PNG
    12.PNG
    13.PNG

14.PNG
    15.PNG

16.PNG

-Other
    I inserted more tiles!

Edit: I think the screens are glitched. :(

Last edited:

aquadan

is searching for members
    Years
  • [CSS coding and graphics by aquadan]
    ScrapPunk presents.....

Latest update: 6 more screens added!

SFintro.png

Hello Pokécommunity, I'm Sharp. I started this hack as a way to test out my hacking skills. As I did more and more, it eventually evolved into a full fledged hack. I'm surprised it got this far because school is slowing down my progress. Still, education is always my top priority. So yeah, stay in school, don't do drugs, eat your vegetables and keep reading? :)

SFinfo.png

Hack Name: Pokémon SacredFire
    ROM Base: Pokémon
    badge-firered.png
    [English Version]

SFstory.png

You're a teenage kid living in Wingpoint Town when all of a sudden your Mom gets influenced by Team Rocket. After weeks of news reports of Team Rocket abusing wild Pokemon, your Mom decides to do her best to protect you. Now, you are thrown into a world where it's you against the most powerful, evil and well-known corporation in the world. Your mission is to save the abused Pokémon, save your family, and defend the honor of your hometown. Are you ready?

SFfeats.png

+ Exciting maps
    + Exotic palettes
    + New key items
    + Hard difficulty
    + Remapped indoor houses
    + Characters have character (Lol, you'll know what I mean.)
    + Smart scripts
    + Unique gameplay
    + Secret legendaries
    + Balanced gameplay
    + New tiles (Work in progress)

SFMC.png

Screens

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Videos

SFSB.png

Spoiler:

SFNC.png

Spoiler:

SFtodo.png

[spoiler] + Add the codes for the support banners
    + Add a 'Progress' section to the thread
    [/spoiler]

SFdown.png

Beta 1.0!

Click on Ho-oh!

SFcreds.png

Pokecommunity.com - Being here. XD
    Score_Under - Helping me with advanced scripting questions, for PKSV and CSS.
    Korronensu - Helping me a little when I was completely new.
    HackMew - Amazing tools.
    Lu-Ho - Advance Map.
    Alistair - Tiles.
    Kyledove - Tiles.
    Zel - Some resources and tiles.
    Spriters-resource.com - Sprites.
    Youtube - Helping my hack gain popularity.
    Foullump - Getting me started in scripting.
    PHO - Tutorials and tiles.
    thethethethe - (I think I have the right amounts of 'the's.) Tutorials.
    jaonx38 of YouTube- For a walkthrough of the game. (youtube.com/jaonx38)
    DeathWish - Played the game first. :P
    All the bug reporters - Reporting bugs.

If you feel your name should be here, please PM me! I want to credit everybody.

(c) SharpPoint 2009. All rights reserved.

Last edited:

SharpPoint

Suicune used Surf!
    Years
  • Man this is amazing. I will be sure to credit you big time. Just making a few slight modifications with the width and font color and it should be ready. ^_^

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
    Years
  • Hey, wonderful CSS there. Good job AquaDan.

And Sharp, these screens are proof that you are going fast on this hack, but that screen with the road going to VOLTAIRE CITY... aren't the tiles placed on a weird scale? ;D

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • Hey, Sharp!
    I just finished Beta 1.
    Gotta say, it's awesome.
    But I have a few questions.
    Is Score dead? Will you change the OW's?
    Since this Hack is awesome, adding OW's will make this 2X awesome.

Anyways, I have a few glitches to report.

Spoiler:

SharpPoint

Suicune used Surf!
    Years
  • Hey, wonderful CSS there. Good job AquaDan.

And Sharp, these screens are proof that you are going fast on this hack, but that screen with the road going to VOLTAIRE CITY... aren't the tiles placed on a weird scale? ;D

I know, the CSS rocks and oh yeah, I'm going fast with this. This doesn't mean I'm rushing, it just means I'm pretty quick with things. :P

About the tiles, I'm not sure how else to fix it. If I make the road start a block lower, it looks fake since there stairs take you up, yet you haven't moved a block. I don't know, I think it adds depth by make the road a block up.

D:

Hey, Sharp!
    I just finished Beta 1.
    Gotta say, it's awesome.
    But I have a few questions.
    Is Score dead? Will you change the OW's?
    Since this Hack is awesome, adding OW's will make this 2X awesome.

Anyways, I have a few glitches to report.

Spoiler:

I'm glad you liked it. :D As for Score being dead or now, that will be revealed in the next release. I can't reveal more information regarding that. :P I would get custom OW's but I have no idea how someone should look or not. D:

Thanks for the error report. Only one error remains unfixed now. One question though, where is that camper/hiker? xD I couldn't find him so far.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

SharpPoint

Suicune used Surf!
    Years
  • Updates!:
    -Nuroh now says something other than 'Pick your Pokemon!'.
    -Healing spot now in Wingpoint Town!
    -Script for the second rival encounter is finished. (I won't give screens because I don't want to ruin anything.)
    -I fixed all the bugs reported in the image below. Credits to NiKaNoRoU for the bugs.
    2gttfk6.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back