• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Saffron Version

ZoroJr

the loser
Years
OwO whats this? a ROM hack that doesn't just throw all 720 pokemon at you and has a fairly balanced regional dex

I'll try the demo right away

.uo

Years
Mate, this game is awesome. Like the story, ain't that many pokemons out there (tho should be atleast one more in caves).
Anyway found that Phantump don't have special ability.
Character ain't havin' mouth.
Peace.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 15, 2019
Hello, I'd like to congratulate you to this amazing hack. I love the design of the environment, especially the White Walls of the town after going by boat. Additionally I like the way, you implented known characters of past pokemon games :)
Also the level curve is very well thought. I'd have probably had more trouble, if I didn't find Pokemon for the weaknesses of each Gym Leader. So I had kinda an easier game.
Looking forward, what's going to happen next!
PS: Will that Torchic in the Lab of Prof. Birch be gifted in the current demo or any later?
Maybe can you pass us a list of wild pokemon, which are catchable at a certain route?

Keep up the good work. And best of luck.

pokemontutorialTV

TheGreatest
Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2023
I played your game and I found some things i would improve:

- If you lose against the rocket grunt at the bayhouse and you dont go into the Pokemon center, you be ported back all the way back to the last healing-station
- its annoying going the way back to the first town with the first gym two times without any new events between the caves
- levels of opponents is way to high (idk because if its of the first demo?)
- In the lab there is a tile, which you cant go on

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 17, 2023
Demo v1.1 is live.

There are a load of small bug fixes, difficulty adjustments, etc. This demo introduces a new playable area to the left of Guayaba Port, as well as an overhauled berry system!
Due to the change in the berry system, pre-planted berries on older saves will most likely be glitched.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 7, 2019
Looks great! I just feel lile it needs another rock rype or two, maybe Fairy types aswell.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
Demo v1.1 is live.

There are a load of small bug fixes, difficulty adjustments, etc. This demo introduces a new playable area to the left of Guayaba Port, as well as an overhauled berry system!
Due to the change in the berry system, pre-planted berries on older saves will most likely be glitched.

Not all emulators have the necessary clock things to use the Day/Night cycle, so some people, myself included can't access Evening/Night encounters, would it be possible to implement an alternative means of changing the time so those people aren't locked out

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 27, 2020
When is the full game release? You should make a personal computer in the game so that we can store some items just like in the original version of this hack. Who is the champion of this version? The game is awesome to play and the tiles were great especially the non-trainer and trainer sprites. For the beta version, you should make the gym into six leaders and for the future or full game, make it to the champion and the post game as well.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
When is the full game release? You should make a personal computer in the game so that we can store some items just like in the original version of this hack. Who is the champion of this version? The game is awesome to play and the tiles were great especially the non-trainer and trainer sprites. For the beta version, you should make the gym into six leaders and for the future or full game, make it to the champion and the post game as well.

No one can say for sure not even the developer themselves when the full game will be released and the Demo version was only recently released, i don't expect the next 3 badges or even the full thing for quite some time.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 24, 2019
The link works, you might be having problems with Dropbox.

yeah that turned out to be the issue, for whatever reason google chrome firefox and brave web browser wouldn't let me download or login, I had to use internet explorer which pretty much never use :P

Back