• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Saiph 2 - The VytroVerse Part 3 (Full Game v1.3.2 Update Available!)

Years
    • Must get most of 'em
    • Seen Jan 8, 2024
    Hello!
    Is there a way to reset a Pokemon's evs?
    Because It's annoying to have some of my Pokemons with EVs I don't want them to have

Days
    • Seen Feb 2, 2024
    I've tried using JohnGBA but the game is not detected.
    MyBoy emulator also crash.
    Please help me

Days
    • Seen Feb 14, 2024
    Is there a problem with lucario-a catch rates ?
    I've thrown ultra balls , fast balls , quick balls ,dream balls , made it asleep at 1hp and still not a single ball will even roll once it keeps breaking free , it's like it is uncatchable

Vytron

Just an ordinary Romhacker
    Years
  • Is there a problem with lucario-a catch rates ?
    I've thrown ultra balls , fast balls , quick balls ,dream balls , made it asleep at 1hp and still not a single ball will even roll once it keeps breaking free , it's like it is uncatchable
    Despite it spawning in randomizer modes, it is not something made to be catchable

Days
    • Seen Feb 14, 2024
    Despite it spawning in randomizer modes, it is not something made to be catchable
    Thanks for the quick response. I would have been trying for days haha , too bad, nice game btw i'm really enjoying it 👍

Vytron

Years
  • title keeps crashing afterwards
    Is it possible to play a game with a save file put on the flashcart?
    Because if yes, you can try booting the game up on VBA, save the first moment you can, and then taking that save file to your flashcart.
    (the issue is loading up the intro, but if there is an active save file, the game won't crash and load the continue screen)

Years
  • Is it possible to play a game with a save file put on the flashcart?
    Because if yes, you can try booting the game up on VBA, save the first moment you can, and then taking that save file to your flashcart.
    (the issue is loading up the intro, but if there is an active save file, the game won't crash and load the continue screen)
    ok thank you now it works

Days
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    so i couldn't find any box art on google for this game, so i make one really quick i hope you like it. i haven't played the game yet but i saw this *form* on a youtube video about it so i hope it makes sense. lmk what you think of it :)

Pokemon Saiph 2-image.pngPokemon Saiph 2-image.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2024
    Thank you!
    And no, it wasn't explicitly told yet, but Micah refers to himself by his codename to people in Regris, to keep a low profile, due to the circumstances.
    And if you paid attention, the codename is not his actual name, so when he speaks, the speech bubble will say, Micah, because regardless of what name you pick, that character will still be Micah Kusei. However Regissians will refer to him by the codename because that's what they know.
    Hi, man really love the game. My only issue is with this is whilst I appreciate that you have previous games in the franchise this story could have been told the exact same with a unique name. But if you consider the continuity and red for example obviously most players who played with him in Fire Red/Leaf Green etc. named themselves after their "actual name" but he appears again in gold and silver obviously not having the player's name. I personally would rather either be forced to be called Micah with a nickname chosen.

Just find it a bit frustrating being called Micah even though I totally acknowledge it's for narrative reasons as you explain in the game. At the end of the day It's your game it's a minor critique and your vision but I thought I'd just be honest. Other than that though this game is amazing.

Days
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I know I'm like...a couple years late to this, but I was wondering if there was a cia qr code for this? I wanna get it onto my 3ds, but don't have a windows computer to inject it into my sd card like one would normally do.

Vytron

Years
  • I know I'm like...a couple years late to this, but I was wondering if there was a cia qr code for this? I wanna get it onto my 3ds, but don't have a windows computer to inject it into my sd card like one would normally do.
    Not any official ones, that would be against the rules, as that would undermine the purpose of patching.

Back