• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Saiph 2 - The VytroVerse Part 3 (Full Game v1.3.2 Update Available!)

Vytron

Just an ordinary Romhacker
Years
  • I've noticed the same issue with the battle frontier. I ran a couple streaks in the battle marine and then decided to do the cord tower; since then I haven't been able to start a streak in any of the facilities.

Resetting the game should fix the issue

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2024
    Awesome the 1.3 new version could increase PCM quality without getting crackling. In game it could increase to 8, but for GSF ripping it could increase to C! I wish Sors could increase PCM quality someday, currently couldn't, just 5 it gets crackling.

Last edited:

Outwitter

You reap what you plant...
    Years
  • In the post there's a teaser for Sors 2

Hey thanks mate! I somehow missed the teaser, my bad! Well, we could say that vytroverse is still expanding and going strong! Keep up the good work, Vytron! I would only suggest that kindly build your game on the latest CRFU Engine, the one on which that Radical Red is based on. Looking forward for Sors 2 now...

Vytron

Years
  • Hey thanks mate! I somehow missed the teaser, my bad! Well, we could say that vytroverse is still expanding and going strong! Keep up the good work, Vytron! I would only suggest that kindly build your game on the latest CRFU Engine, the one on which that Radical Red is based on. Looking forward for Sors 2 now...

Yep, Sors 2 will use the latest build and I will try to work with the possibility in mind that updates come for the engine and so I can update it for sors 2 middevelopment!

Outwitter

Years
  • Yep, Sors 2 will use the latest build and I will try to work with the possibility in mind that updates come for the engine and so I can update it for sors 2 middevelopment!

That's wonderful news mate!! The latest Engine of Radical Red at the helm of your project means that, feature-wise, it's going to be off the charts! Would you mind adding Gen 9 starters and a handful of Paradox Pokemons as well, especially Iron Hands?

Also, I am a couple of hours into Saiph 2, and from what I have experienced so far, this one exceeds its predecessors. Good job! 👍

Additionally, Saiph 2 is woven around the concept of regression/mega evolution and has exhausted it. Would you consider introducing something different in your upcoming hack? Speaking of which, may I suggest introducing regional variants and a new type, e.g., sound? A new type seems pretty ambitious, but if implemented properly, it might make the game pretty interesting! As for regional variants, even the mainstream games introduce a handful of them with each gen. They bring a sense of novelty to the game.

This is where I stop my wild rantings and leave the rest to you. 😊 I wish you luck in your latest endeavour and look forward to the next update on Sors 2...​

Vytron

Years
  • That's wonderful news mate!! The latest Engine of Radical Red at the helm of your project means that, feature-wise, it's going to be off the charts! Would you mind adding Gen 9 starters and a handful of Paradox Pokemons as well, especially Iron Hands?

Also, I am a couple of hours into Saiph 2, and from what I have experienced so far, this one exceeds its predecessors. Good job! 👍

Additionally, Saiph 2 is woven around the concept of regression/mega evolution and has exhausted it. Would you consider introducing something different in your upcoming hack? Speaking of which, may I suggest introducing regional variants and a new type, e.g., sound? A new type seems pretty ambitious, but if implemented properly, it might make the game pretty interesting! As for regional variants, even the mainstream games introduce a handful of them with each gen. They bring a sense of novelty to the game.

This is where I stop my wild rantings and leave the rest to you. 😊 I wish you luck in your latest endeavour and look forward to the next update on Sors 2...​

Thank you!!
    Sors 2 will have a more refined Eclipsing mechanic (compared to Sors 1 lol), so that would be the new mechanic.
    Regional variants aren't completely farfetched, but a sound type, considering eclipsing will bring its own new type being the Eclipse type, would be too much of a change in the type chart imo. As to gen 9, atm I don't plan to add them, but the starters might make the cut, not the paradox ones tho, as I don't think they would really fit what the game would be about. (pretty much the reason UBs were not really used ever, aside from that one postgame isle in Sors lol)

Outwitter

Years
  • Thank you!!
    Sors 2 will have a more refined Eclipsing mechanic (compared to Sors 1 lol), so that would be the new mechanic.
    Regional variants aren't completely farfetched, but a sound type, considering eclipsing will bring its own new type being the Eclipse type, would be too much of a change in the type chart imo. As to gen 9, atm I don't plan to add them, but the starters might make the cut, not the paradox ones tho, as I don't think they would really fit what the game would be about. (pretty much the reason UBs were not really used ever, aside from that one postgame isle in Sors lol)

Well, if eclipsing is making a comeback then I don't think there is any need of adding a new type as it might eclipse the eclipsing ; )

As for Gen 9 starters, adding them might be a good idea, at least the water and grass type. Imo, they are the best water and grass type mons gamefreak has ever offered! Regional variants might make the game a bit interesting, if added. 🙂

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2023
    Is there any pokemon location guide and encounter rate I want to finish most side quests early on

Vytron

Years
  • Is there any pokemon location guide and encounter rate I want to finish most side quests early on

Docs are included with the download packs, there is also a drive folder set linked including documentation for all versions

Days
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Hello I have a problem with Pokemon Saiph 2 I been using different kinds of gba emulators like John GBA and My Boy but the downloads are not working

Please reply if you have a solution

Vytron

Years
  • Hello I have a problem with Pokemon Saiph 2 I been using different kinds of gba emulators like John GBA and My Boy but the downloads are not working

Please reply if you have a solution

You have to patch the game. (also if mediafire doesn't work, use the drive folder set linked, those also contain the download packs)

Years
    • Seen today
    This hack is good so far however early on the level difference is high I would heavily recommend a exp share from the beginning for exp all so pokemon can stay around the same level

Years
  • Hello, i need help on my personal project: recently i bought myself insidegadgets 3 in 1 flashable gba cart and i managed to dump the first 2 vytoverse games in it but the pokemon saiph 2 doesnt work well since it keeps showing me a black screen after the opening title. Please help me.

Days
    • Seen Nov 22, 2023
    Hi, I just wanted to ask if v1.3.1 will be the last update or if there are gonna be anymore fixes? I only ask cuz I play my gba games on a 3ds (to give it that slight nostalgic feel) and I don't want to go through the effort of getting the game on my 3ds if its gonna update again

Years
    • Seen today
    Hi, I just wanted to ask if v1.3.1 will be the last update or if there are gonna be anymore fixes? I only ask cuz I play my gba games on a 3ds (to give it that slight nostalgic feel) and I don't want to go through the effort of getting the game on my 3ds if its gonna update again

Maybe just a few bug fixes and adding some more qol

Years
    • Must get most of 'em
    • Seen Jan 8, 2024
    Hi there
    I want to ask if I lose something or not be able to do other things because I keep using my old save file after each update.
    I played since 1.0

Last edited:

Vytron

Years
  • Hi, I just wanted to ask if v1.3.1 will be the last update or if there are gonna be anymore fixes? I only ask cuz I play my gba games on a 3ds (to give it that slight nostalgic feel) and I don't want to go through the effort of getting the game on my 3ds if its gonna update again

No major updates are planned, v1.3.2 could be released to add more mystery gifts (and fix some remaining bugs) tho, much like how v1.3.1 was, but no more content us planned to be added and the current version is pretty stable!

Back