• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Samba: A Brazil Inspired Fangame (1 Gym Demo)

Should the game have Regional Forms, such as Sambanian Drifloon?

• Yes

Votes: 20 90.9%
  • No

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2024
    Glad to see another member of the team, hope all is going well, will be waiting!

ChefGingaa

Gary
    Years
    I'm trying to download this game, it looks sweet, but i'm having issues. Is there something i'm doing wrong? I click on the download button it's just not doing anything. Please help I love fan made games.

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2024
    I'm trying to download this game, it looks sweet, but i'm having issues. Is there something i'm doing wrong? I click on the download button it's just not doing anything. Please help I love fan made games.

lol are you clicking the actual DOWNLOAD image? Because they posted "Spoiler" below it you have to expand to get the actual download link. ;P

Expand the spoiler.. the link works for me still.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2021
    Just finished the demo and i gotta say, it is really good! I first downloaded it cuz im brazilian and i wanted to see how this game could represent my country and i ended up seeing a lot of features i liked, like the sleeping bag, the x2 speed and the 3v3 on the first gym! I think the difficulty is just right (even tho i didn't need to grind and only used my main pokemon basically), i feel like this is a very passionate project indeed. Hope i can transfer my save to the next demo of the game and to see some references to Brazilian culture in this game!

BTW, i feel like the xp bar is too big for the HP bar, also the forest layout seems a little repetitive, dont know if it was a design choise but it was something i've noticed.

Last edited:

DisgustedKakyoin

aka. Lokonou
    Years
    Hello everyone! I'm here with some news regarding Pokémon Samba.

The game is still in development, though it has slowed down a bit; life has been tough for everyone lately and our team is no different. We have been struggling with a lot of real life stuff, and while we would love to just focus on the game and release it soon, we want it to be something we are proud of and that will take some time.

However, we have decided to make the community a bigger part of this process; we are now opening a Discord for discussions related to the game! Anything Pokémon Samba related, any questions, suggestions, criticism, everything is welcome there. The link will be in the end of this post and also the main post will be edited to include it.

Also, we are considering adding a new type of Fakémon to the game: Regional Forms! We have an example right here, Sambanian Drifloon and Sambanian Drifblim!
    Spoiler:

There will be a pool added to the thread, so you guys decide: should we add Regional Forms to the game?

That's all for now; we hope you guys can wait a bit longer for the new update, but really, from the bottom of my heart: thank you all for the support. It has been amazing, honestly, more than I expected. You guys are the best, and that is why we want the community to be a bigger part of the game. Again, thank you.

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/7NMPUV8HS7

_pheebee

[I]Gosh! What's poppin'?[/i]
    Years
    ngl, this looks amazing!!

I'm loving the new tiles, while still remaining a gen III style game!
    And the fakemon look good!

I'll try this soon and leave my thoughts on the demo~!

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2024
    I wish there was one, but the dude fell off the place of the Earth.. and his Discord too.

Back