• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon ShineyCrystal

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Impressive-looking game so far. Keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to more screenshots.

If you need help with sprites, feel free to PM me and I'll see what I can do. ^^

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2006
    Wow, their are a lot of people working on this hack . This looks like it will be a great hack :cool:.
    By the way if you need someone to change the wild pokemon or edit Trainer Battles, I'm willing to help.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016
    Just put some trees randomly and put a big curly tree near bugsy and bugsy should be placed ahead of tree in Azalea.Your game looks nice keep up the good work.

Years
    Sorry for not updating more. Here are some updates:
    I've learned how to change text. So I started changing it. And I'm drawing FRLG overworlds pixel by pixel using Pokémon Overworld Sprite Editor. I drawed Team Rocket Guy, Kenta(I created it). And need people that can import FRLG overworlds, import backpics, and change Prof Birch's picture.

New screenshots:

Pokémon ShineyCrystal

Pokémon ShineyCrystal

matlee

<<<<<<<<<Am i Jeremy yet?????
    Years
    these screens are great i love them
    keep the great work comming

spriter and beta tester
    matlee

Years
    Sorry, for not updating, I've been busy these days. I've mapped Hero's House and Heroine's House(both downstairs). Now, I'm currently working on Elm's Lab and the Starters Pokémon(FRLG, RBY and GSC system starter select).

Pokémon ShineyCrystal

This is the Hero's House

Pokémon ShineyCrystal

This is the Heroine's House

I NEED SCRIPTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

matlee

<<<<<<<<<Am i Jeremy yet?????
    Years
    no disrespect
    but its a remake why would you need new pokemon?????????

pmape09

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2006
    this game seems very promising. i can't wait til u upload some new screens, i just like looking at the routes heh heh.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    I'd love to help out with this hack, it seems quite promising, but i'd suggest doing it off Fire Red or Leaf Green since the basis is quite similar, compared to Ruby.

Years
    Kakashi Hatake said:
    I'd love to help out with this hack, it seems quite promising, but i'd suggest doing it off Fire Red or Leaf Green since the basis is quite similar, compared to Ruby.

Thanks. I'll add you on my MSN. I can't hack FRLG because it's too hard to me. I've tryied but it think Emerald is better.

ockayethenoo

Supreme Master of Earth
    Years
    If you need sprites I could borrow them from other spriters all over the web with my sweettalk.
    I am a member of every pokemon forum ,strike all the little insignifigant ones, on the internet.
    Just say the word.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back