• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Shining Platinum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    @altariaking I have now the right dp over worlds
    Pokémon: Shining Platinum
    you stole these from 87521 :P

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
    Years
    Well elaborated graphs, spriters very changed well of pokémons that they very give a good touch in the game, and tiles well inserted and good, and also taste of its mapping well fact, the only one that I find that would have to move is pallets of tiles

Flandre Scarlet

Free your mind.
    Years
    Wow. I must say, I quite enjoyed it. I was disappointed when the alpha finished, because I wanted to play more. But I saw a few grammatical errors, I held spacebar down so I can't really remember what they were. But here was another error.

Piplup's backsprite looks a bit odd. Are you going to fix that?
    Other than that, fabulous work, buddy.

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
    I played it, I lol'd, I found a bug not mentioned in the ReadMe.

The arrows in this screen and the start menu... Once you move over a space, the arrow takes up permanent residence/leaves a nasty footprint/haz baybays.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2010
    BUGS:When you Dawn and your rival walk up Pro.Rowan in his lab the player stopped on top of Rowan. Another thing is that when I went to my rival's room after I received my starter the player is unable to move and you can't access the menu

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
    Years
    @giradialkia
    you're right xD thanks

@vietazn654
    hope you like it then xD

@Shiny Quagsire
    thanks ^^
    @Flandre Scarlet
    thanks ^^ scripts are being written so grammar errors will be fixed, and i'll see what i can do about piplup

@Curt_09
    yea, i knew about that bug but forgotten it :l
    haz baybays?

@MechaTrainer
    what starter did you pick? never happened with me. for the second bug i forgot that too.

TEXT UPDATE!
    restarted, again, because of the evolution bugs, but i started on the lake now ^^

vietazn654

A sound soul dwells within me
    Years
    @giradialkia
    you're right xD thanks

@vietazn654
    hope you like it then xD

@Shiny Quagsire
    thanks ^^
    @Flandre Scarlet
    thanks ^^ scripts are being written so grammar errors will be fixed, and i'll see what i can do about piplup

@Curt_09
    yea, i knew about that bug but forgotten it :l
    haz baybays?

@MechaTrainer
    what starter did you pick? never happened with me. for the second bug i forgot that too.

TEXT UPDATE!
    restarted, again, because of the evolution bugs, but i started on the lake now ^^

i did ^^ but i found some bugs. but im sure now that u restarted, these bugs will be hopefully gone.

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2010
    The "Demo" so far is so awesome, like the post way above, Piplup's back looks so... odd xD.
    But still, great hack!
    Waiting for updates ;D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back