• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon - Sky Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    oh well um yeah. ok well the battle system just needs a pp and the damge display and its complete. the only problem with it right now no not any bugs but it lags when the battle starts and when the player throws a pokeball. also the grass system is now complete so now when you walk on the grass it looks like when your walking on the grass with the real games. also i'm going to remodel the menus. if you want to help just pm me.
    What I need help with:
    1. get rid of the lag in the cbs.
    2. remodel menus
    3. new pokemon

edited:
    ok brendan mc, are you going to sprite them or making them up and then we look for a spriter to make them?well any ways i'll be glad if you help :D

brendan mc

{}[][]Game Developer[][]{}
    Years
    i made this just there so you can rate how good i am and if you want add me on your spriting team k here, take a look (i dont have names for them so ppl make em up k)
    Pokémon - Sky Blue

brendan mc

Years
    here are 2 more...
    made by me........ they are both phycic
    Pokémon - Sky Blue

Pokémon - Sky Blue

Now this one is suppose to be like magneton but came out wrong ][i think][
    Pokémon - Sky Blue

i added a divison version of plusle n minun

Last edited:

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    no its ok I'm good with mapping for know. a couple of days ago I was looking for mappers but they said they would and once they saw the map I wanted them to map they said no...so I started on it myself. ok well heres the little update for today:
    1. half way done with in battle switching
    2. half way with catching more of the same pokemon(only error is that once you catch it I have it so it changes the level of that pokemon to the level of the monster. but when it does that it changes the level of all the pokemons that he is. for example:
    if I had 1 flygon on level 50 and somehow cought anther on level 30 both of there levels will be changed to level 30.
    well iits just a little bug for today by tommorrow it should be gone since i'm a awesome scripter(I think :P))
    3. pokemon wild battle transition added.

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    ill b a spriter, but my policy is i only do trainers

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    ok can I see a trainer sprite you made?
    ok i'll post up more screenshots tomorrow on route 1.

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    Pokémon - Sky Blue

heres 1 of my sheets, i have some more overworlds of guys from the show

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    ok :D.
    heres that sceenshot of route 1(all the routes are new since I can't start it where they left off because I don't know what route they left off at)
    https://img366.imageshack.us/img366/9159/route1screenshot16ia.png

I took more last night but they are all missing so i'll re take some later today.
    oh and heres a noob disign I made for the pokedex or pokenav:
    https://img366.imageshack.us/img366/5286/pokenavi8ch.png

but first i need to know if its good or not and if I should use it for the pokedex or pokenavi(I plan on having it so when you click the option it'll look like its opening up to the menu)?

Edited: jake your in :D

brendan mc

Years
    here i have this other one i found
    i made it last month but its good
    its a mix with dragonite,moltres and charmander....!!
    Pokémon - Sky Blue
    ...!!

][ next i will do a trainer k][

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    ok and i'll pm jake with more info. ok well I'm making the second town right now and i'll post a screenshot of it tomorrow. I just got one question. well i'm wondering how can you connect maps to look like they where alreadly connected?(no i'm not asking how to teleport :/) I want to know how to can switch to anther map with out it looking like you switched. I made my event so it wont flash but it stops the player for a second is there a way to make it so you teleport and without no stop so it looks like they are connected?

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    this game, like i said befor, is great i love it, and i was wondering with the battle system, is it a look alike to a pokemon one or does it calculate damages and such like a real pokemon battle system?, also is the catching system with a script or events?

also i would love to help out in some way...id be glad to maked custom graphics like poke centers and trees and things like that if you would like, as for story buildings like things like the Tin Tower, i dont know how good i am at them because i have never tried.

sincerely, minorthreat

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    1. I haven't started on damage calculation yet since I suck at math so I can't do that.
    2. its made with both events and scripts

and you think you can help me make new menus?(redesign them)(all the menus from pokedex to pokenavi)

also I updated the screenshots on the first post. well now you can see a new battle background I made for this game.(well not cumplety made but ripped off from diamond)I'll work on it to look better today.(the grass is the only thing I'm having problems with)

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    can u plz tell me my next job, im super bored

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Illusion Gaming said:
    1. I haven't started on damage calculation yet since I suck at math so I can't do that.
    2. its made with both events and scripts

and you think you can help me make new menus?(redesign them)(all the menus from pokedex to pokenavi)

also I updated the screenshots on the first post. well now you can see a new battle background I made for this game.(well not cumplety made but ripped off from diamond)I'll work on it to look better today.(the grass is the only thing I'm having problems with)

ummm...well yea sure just tell me like with the pokedex if you want it to have all the same stuff the current one does ans things and yea ill help....so you dont want new trees or nothing? just curious because i do have a tree and stuff made up already if you want it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back