• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon - Sky Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    Yeah I know I found it but I couldn't script it out not because I can't because I suck at math so I couldn't get it to work :(

Takel

Fire Trainer, Thru, and Thru!!
    Years
    I could ask my friend to help. Hes a genius at math!! ...but i suck! hes so good at math that hes skipping the 8th grade this year!!! but... he might not help hes hard to convince. but BELEIVE ME im not his best friend for nothin so ill try!!TEBAYO!

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2024
    How much and what type of math is involved? I could try ad lend a hand, but I have no experience with scripting. Still, if you want some guidance, just PM me.

@ Takel: While offering your support is a good thing, I don't think a year 8 mathematics education is gonna cut it though.

Takel

Fire Trainer, Thru, and Thru!!
    Years
    well.... hes not at 8 year mathematics, hes on high school mathematics. BELEIVE ME hes highly advanced!! although im a bit jeolous... well anyway...Do what you can! TEBAYO.

Last edited:

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    oh thats cool. well if you want to make the formula you need to know some scripting and math. and wow people alreadly 6 on yes :O and 0 on no.

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    ok cool and wow alreadly 10 votes on yes and 0 on no. better start looking for a artise to make the background of the mag and the title. maybe I'll change the lenght of the voting to tomorrow so we can have the first mag issues tomorrow and have new ones on fridays :). I put it to next week since I didn't think anyone would vote XD.
    oh and if you want to support Sky Blue can you please put this in your sig?
    Pokémon - Sky Blue

Edited: ops can't change the date well I guess I'll make one tomorrow and then post it so people can see it if they don't like it they can still vote no.

brendan mc

{}[][]Game Developer[][]{}
    Years
    heres a complete fake-mon!!
    Pokémon - Sky Blue

put it in ur nxt battle screen k its name is
    crawlzer
    its a 3rd stage poke ill make its two other stages next k

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Hey brendan do you make your sprites like bigger liek double size them, because i think, if you do they're getting distorted because i see a lot of the pixles are like different szes like one section of a like is one pixle wide but a nother is two, if you are insted of double sizing by hand go into MS Paint select the sprite and go to image go down to strech and skew and change the 100's to 200's dont mess with the 0's at the bottom of the box and that keeps everything in proportion.

About Sky Blue :
    I hope to see some screens in the Mag today, you are doing the mag today right? Good luck
    ~Minorthreat~

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    well they show promiss just my advice is look at some tutorials liek on serebii.net forums on how to shade better and things and work on cleaning them up so that there arent and double pixled lines, um yea but they show some promiss just work on them a some,

and if you mean am i a spriter for Sky Blue, not really but i am a spriter,

About Sky Blue: I didnt notice the new battle screens in the second screen whats going on tow the enemy, is it just like a battle animation, i was just wondering.

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    ok well heres the first magazine hope you enjoy and it has some screenshots of a trainer battle.
    @Minorthreat0987 - yeah I still haven't go to the part where it says "pokemons name used skill" but I alreadly finshed that today its just not updated and yes its an animation XD.

Edited: ops forgot the link XD
    https://illusiongaming.phpnet.us/magazine/issue1.png

oh and its only one page the other ones will be two pages long this one is only one page because well its only to see if we should have it or not.(I had to make the background since I couldn't find no one to help me yesterday.

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    yea the screens look good and for the pp system i know a way to make using an attack takes one away from the cost you just have to figure out how to make the attack not work if the skill cost is 0, im not skilled with scripting so i can figure it out. if you want ill pm you the code at least the part that i know how to do.

~Minorthreat~

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    I know how to script it but I can't get it to work because the way i'm trying to make it is by making an array. so hes like th outline of what I made so far:
    pp = []
    for i in 0...999
    skill = @data_skills
    pp = skill.sp_cost
    end

but when I tested it it won't show anything for the pp :/. so what I think thats doing is putting all the arrays of the skill sp cost in only the 1st array in pp. but i'm not sure. well if you can figure out how to make it and tell me like how to do i'll script it and find out if it works or not. as for the part where it takes away one or check if its at 0 will be easy.

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Illusion Gaming said:
    I know how to script it but I can't get it to work because the way i'm trying to make it is by making an array. so hes like th outline of what I made so far:
    pp = []
    for i in 0...999
    skill = @data_skills
    pp = skill.sp_cost
    end

but when I tested it it won't show anything for the pp :/. so what I think thats doing is putting all the arrays of the skill sp cost in only the 1st array in pp. but i'm not sure. well if you can figure out how to make it and tell me like how to do i'll script it and find out if it works or not. as for the part where it takes away one or check if its at 0 will be easy.

well if you can help me find a way to make and attack not work then i can do it....i think.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    I like the look of slicer but critter doesn't look too good. Overall mappoing looks good.

j.a

awesomenesses!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2008
    question

can i pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee have your scrips!?!
    i neeeeeeeeeed them ill do anything for them.

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
    Years
    This looks kewl! I can help with sprites.
    Here's Dragozard, a fusion of Dragonite and Charizard; and Luckey, a pre-evo of Chansey!
    EDIT: No one, and I mean NO ONE, is to use these sprites without my permission, and if I allow you, you must give credit!
    Illusion Gaming and Gengazard are the only people I give permission to right now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back