• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon - Sky Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    ok so you can make me the menus :D.(no i'm not asking for the scripts I can script it myself I just want a new pokedex background) and can I see the things you alreadly made then?

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    yeah I alreadly pmed you with what I wanted for today :D. well um I was so bored today that I made a site and I guess I'm making that site about this game. so there I'll have maybe all the pokemon that will be in the game and downloads.

brendan mc

{}[][]Game Developer[][]{}
    Years
    sorry for double post but i have another poke-
    Pokémon - Sky Blue

its called diglant
    the diglet when its out the ground

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    I would but I need custom made fakemons I don't want to use mixes. lol that diglant looks funny. Oh and I found anther spriter and he made the water starter alreadly and starting on the grass one. oh and before anyone starts ripping graphics off my screenshots(not that theres nothing thats not been made) I copyright it all becuase it took me time to rip the graphics. Also well I've been working on the selection menu and its almost done so i'll post a screenshot of it tomorrow.
    oh yeah the website
    https://illusiongaming.phpnet.us/

enjoy..oh and also since theres going to be a lot of screenshots. should I make like weekly issues which in each issue it will have all the updates and screenshots of that week?and if yes i'll need someone to help with it(making it look cool. I'll send them the screenshots and what it should say and they make it).(I suck at graphics thats why I need someone to help me because if you do want this I want it to look cool!)

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    yea, illusion im having trouble with the hero and heroine, ur kinda asking me for a scratch, but ill try to do it, and u only need the girl right?

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    yeah I need both battlers and only 1 overworld for the girl :) well take your time hope its not too hard for you. oh and I made band new pokecenter I'll show it in the next screenshot or if I do make the first issue.

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    alright i finished with the girl battler and almost done with the male, ill get all 3 2morrow or the day after
    update:male will b done as of 2night, but idk if i will give hiom the backpack or not

Last edited:

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    ok cool. oh and I know this is a slilly question but does anyone have a complete database items?(like made all the items from the pokemon game)because well I don't have the walkthough or all the items on a rom so I can't see there descriptions :(.

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    idk if im going to have his bookbag or not, im sry if i dont, im just busy lately

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    it would b a nice thing, but u should do wut u do b4 u made the forum, have a vote

Takel

Fire Trainer, Thru, and Thru!!
    Years
    HEY dont feel like anyones pressuring you illusion gaming! Cause we'll be your humble fans till the end, well at least Ill BE!! Oh and i kno youll do great on this game! BELEIVE ME!! TEBAYO!!!!!! (Maybe i have a jolly nature instead of bold?) also i know you wont quit cause u have an adamant nature! People who are adamant never give up, so BELEIVE THAT!!

Last edited:

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    thanks again :). and what type of vote jake?like the polls people have saying if its a good game or not or are you saying I should make a poll if we should have the mag or not?

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    idk, just say like if u wunt t tell me

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    ok added a poll so start voting it ends next week.(I guess I'll start making more screenshots just in case if people do want a weekly magazine.

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2006
    Illusion Gaming said:
    1. I haven't started on damage calculation yet since I suck at math so I can't do that.
    2. its made with both events and scripts

and you think you can help me make new menus?(redesign them)(all the menus from pokedex to pokenavi)

also I updated the screenshots on the first post. well now you can see a new battle background I made for this game.(well not cumplety made but ripped off from diamond)I'll work on it to look better today.(the grass is the only thing I'm having problems with)

just thought i'd tell you that there used to be a tutorial on PC that had the calculations needed for damage. dunno if its still there. try browsing around. i no i had it. but i cant find it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back