• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Sors - The VytroVerse Part 2 (Full Game, v1.3 Available Now!)

Years
    • Seen today
    The AI is awful. Spaming sand attack or double team 95% of the time doesn't make your game harder. Its just make it tedious.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    I knew as soon as I saw "Quests" that meant "Grind some pokemon with an extremely low encounter rate" or "Grind some pokemon with an extremely low encounter rate for an item that it most likely won't be carrying".

ARE WE HAVING FUN YET!?! Thank god they're optional, but skipping past after spending forever trying to complete it without knowing what the reward makes me go nuts. Am I the only one really irked that the only quests mod creators seem to be able to come up with for pokemon are extra grinding on top of all the grinding pokemon already is.

Getting Oval stone from Happiny quest : 3 hours to complete after catching 6 Happinys. Reward: Togepi. Togepi? The pokemon you get handed to you for free in every single pokemon game ever was the reward for that stupid grind quest? LOL, I HATE YOU.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    Need a poison TM (other than toxic) and fairy TM during the game. Also, what's up with fighting moves and the "sturdiness" thing on pretty much every pokemon that is weak to fighting?

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2021
    This game is truly amazing,but there is a problem. It's really hard to get good moves specially with stone evolutions. Saiph had also the same problem. Please make move relearner available in every pokemon center like in pokemon sword and shield or Radical red

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2024
    I now try this hack, so amazing! Fresh graphics and amazing musics (MMBN music are nice). More importantly, Pokemon data are decrypted! That means I can modify nature, ability, IV and EV easily via RAM Hex Editor like BizHawk֍
    I have a complain: Why open bag is sooooo slooooow!? Also in summary screen, "Lv" has glitchy tile above (It easy to fix though).

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2021
    Need a poison TM (other than toxic) and fairy TM during the game. Also, what's up with fighting moves and the "sturdiness" thing on pretty much every pokemon that is weak to fighting?

I don't know? I have noticed this as well and it makes the entire Fighting-type ineffective, especially the starter.

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I don't know? I have noticed this as well and it makes the entire Fighting-type ineffective, especially the starter.

Yea, Creator said it was a nerf to fighting types, unless it's holding something. Honestly made me stop playing cause the starter is a fighting type.

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2024
    Seems this hack didn't have more G4 (and onwards) move? So my Lucario become useless, no Aura Schere and Flash Cannon :(
    Nidoking no Poison Job :(
    Breloom no Seed Bomb :(
    And might haven't Energy Ball :(
    Why my Kirlia will evolve to Gallade at Lv30? Isn't be evolved by using a dawn stone?

Mahian23

Behold my Supreme Power!
    Years
  • Seems this hack didn't have more G4 (and onwards) move? So my Lucario become useless, no Aura Schere and Flash Cannon :(
    Nidoking no Poison Job :(
    Breloom no Seed Bomb :(
    And might haven't Energy Ball :(
    Why my Kirlia will evolve to Gallade at Lv30? Isn't be evolved by using a dawn stone?

Vyt made the game in only a year.I don't think he could insert a lot of these things manually in time (No one was forcing him to release the game right now).and he Used Leon's base,So many CFRU features are removed/edited that may made it hard for him to edit/addd a lot of things like Dexnav and so and so.some evolutions are edited/left out to evolve via level.

Vytron

Just an ordinary Romhacker
    Years
  • I now try this hack, so amazing! Fresh graphics and amazing musics (MMBN music are nice). More importantly, Pokemon data are decrypted! That means I can modify nature, ability, IV and EV easily via RAM Hex Editor like BizHawk֍
    I have a complain: Why open bag is sooooo slooooow!? Also in summary screen, "Lv" has glitchy tile above (It easy to fix though).

The bag opening fade is slow due to the ingame clock displayed on the start menu.
    The LV thing is noted in the "Bugs" Section.

Back