• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Sors - The VytroVerse Part 2 (Full Game, v1.3 Available Now!)

Vytron

Just an ordinary Romhacker
Years
Seems this hack didn't have more G4 (and onwards) move? So my Lucario become useless, no Aura Schere and Flash Cannon :(
Nidoking no Poison Job :(
Breloom no Seed Bomb :(
And might haven't Energy Ball :(
Why my Kirlia will evolve to Gallade at Lv30? Isn't be evolved by using a dawn stone?

* I'm pretty sure they are supposed to learn
those but I will have to check later *
About the Kirlia.. I suggest checking the altered evolution guide where it's stated how altered evolutions work

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 4, 2024
* I'm pretty sure they are supposed to learn
those but I will have to check later *
About the Kirlia.. I suggest checking the altered evolution guide where it's stated how altered evolutions work

I see, I just use learn any move cheat code then I discovered no.>=355 are unavailable😂

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 7, 2023
Every time I use the PC for pokémon storage, (withdrawing depositing or moving pokémon) it gets stuck loading on a black screen, so I can't edit my party at all. No hacks/cheats were used, I'm using MGBA emulator.

Is there a fix? Thanks <3

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 4, 2024
Every time I use the PC for pokémon storage, (withdrawing depositing or moving pokémon) it gets stuck loading on a black screen, so I can't edit my party at all. No hacks/cheats were used, I'm using MGBA emulator.

Is there a fix? Thanks <3

Try to enable VBA bug compatibility?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 8, 2022
I like this game very much, can I translate it into Chinese?The author will be indicated!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 6, 2021
Hi, question: Is an S rank IV always 31 or could it also be 30?

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Dec 2, 2021
Hey #Vytron
I liked this hack very much. It is one of the best hacks I played. I liked the graphics, the sounds, the starter and the tile sets. Waiting for the next game.

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Apr 11, 2023
Hello everyone. I'm starting the game in my 3DS and I have a problem with the clock time. It only marks the first 12 hours of day, it means, from 11:59am goes to 12:00am and it's night in the game at the time I enjoy a sunlight from my window. How could I fix it?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 22, 2022
Hey Everyone,
I was wondering how to exactly get a politoed. I followed the game Doc and I have a Poliwhirl over level 30 and leveled it up in the rain but did not evolve. Any tips?

I have the same problem. My Poliwhirl is level 32, I tried to level it up in the rainy part of route 4 but it is not evolving (tried battling and rare candies).
Does anyone know how to do it?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 4, 2024
I have the same problem. My Poliwhirl is level 32, I tried to level it up in the rainy part of route 4 but it is not evolving (tried battling and rare candies).
Does anyone know how to do it?

Try using a water stone?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 22, 2022
Try using a water stone?

A water stone turns it into a Poliwrath, but I want a Politoed.

I also tried setting up rain myself with another Pokemon and switching to Poliwhirl for the level up + giving it a king´s rock to hold, still no success.

EDIT: It finally evolved! I was in the rain on route 16 (east) and my Poliwhirl evolved after leveling up to lvl 36 after a trainer fight.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen yesterday
Im wondering would I have to play Saiph to fully understand Sors or are they mostly unconnected plot-wise?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 26, 2022
Found a shiny while I was grinding up for the 2nd stage, hope he lives til the end of the nuzlocke, his name is Krenge :>

Attachments

• unknown.png
    unknown.png
    121.7 KB · Views: 6
Back