• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Sors - The VytroVerse Part 2 (Full Game, v1.3 Available Now!)

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 6, 2022
I made a account to just say you unlocked a suppressed memory for sonic dark knight (or whatever)

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Oct 8, 2022
are eclipse pokemon catchable? im trying to catch an eclipse rotom and it just wont stay in the ultra ball even though its hp is low
if they are not, can someone pls tell me where i can get rotom

Last edited:

Vytron

Just an ordinary Romhacker
Years
are eclipse pokemon catchable? im trying to catch an eclipse rotom and it just wont stay in the ultra ball even though its hp is low
if they are not, can someone pls tell me where i can get rotom
They can't be caught.
Rotom is available in Frio's house through the TV via a time based event. (Basically like in the sinnoh games)

Years
Ok so, can anyone give me a link to all the movesets? Or at least Klink moveset?
Like, my klink don't learn gear grind!
It should have at level 16 but i got bind, and in level 21 i got uproar... like, what?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 4, 2024
Where can I meet Larvesta? The Pokedex says it appears on route 3 and volcano, however I can't meet it, one hour passed, just don't see it...

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 4, 2024
Ohhhhh! I finally meet it in volcano B2F! Seems it's a rare dude.
Oj79JK.png

Vytron

Years

Pilot of my Visual Novel series, VytroVerse Chronicles! The pilot covers probably one of the most memorable moments of Pokemon Sors. Enjoy!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 4, 2024
I think I encountered a major issue.

Seems here opens in 2nd quest, however I can go through at bottom road... just for catching a Larvesta.
XekYTI.png

Because I've encountered Ivo's talking before, now I stuck here when I actually in 2nd quest. If I use walkthrough wall cheat... still can't continue, can't go down here.
XeAE38.png

So I can't play more content of Sors :(

Last edited:

Vytron

Years
I think I encountered a major issue.

Seems here opens in 2nd quest, however I can go through at bottom road... just for catching a Larvesta.
XekYTI.png

Because I've encountered Ivo's talking before, now I stuck here when I actually in 2nd quest. If I use walkthrough wall cheat... still can't continue, can't go down here.
XeAE38.png

So I can't play more content of Sors :(

That area behind the guards in the cave is literally inaccessible without cheats, also the surf skip issue has been fixed in later versions, play those for stability.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
So hey question, I saw in earlier versions of this hack and earlier playthroughs that zorua was a starter option, but when I started up version 1.3 (emulator fixed) I could only choose riolu. What happened to zorua?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 17, 2023
There is an bug in the Post game where u cant get the ticket to dis bay if u have full pc inventory i dont know how to fix it but im gonna try to switch versions.

Years
Last edited:
Years
i saw some screenshots of this and it looked really good, but i didnt know it was a sequel from a series!! i'll have to check out saiph first :)

Vytron

Years
It needs a fix! Or this needs decapitalization.

Maybe it will fix in the next release.

Woah... Maybe it will also fix in the next release.

Noted, thanks!

Uh there is a PC patch that released besides the base game right with 1.0…

As to the third one, yes I will probably change that to just giving the item normally, however the inducing condition seems rare since no item limitation in bag.

Back